Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
I'm not sure about this Covid shit and I don't think I'm going to be travelling anywhere for the next 12 months  Confused with that in mind I've just purchased an A-Z of Division 4 (League 2 for the youngsters) teams and an holiday to Lanzarote in August 22 Cool

PS I'm not sure that we should be trying to erase history by tearing down that statue of Rhodes in Oxford. Yes he was shit for us and I can't even remember when he played for them but give the lad a break Thumb up or am I getting mixed up Huh Wink
and complicated
Mr cliche is now going to give youth a chance ...no shit Sherlock !! What options do we have ? This should have been done about 2 seasons ago and jos as wank as he was tried unlike the rest ! Now it's too xxxx late and it's a given they will have to play !
Meanwhile in the same instance he's blowing cliches up our arses because the club can't manage to give hunt a contract niether pay the staffs wages ffs who are they trying to kid really ? Answer the gulable happy clapping clowns who will clap us all the way to the conference ...xxxx idiots !
Brentford through to the playoff final after beating Bournemouth 3-2 on aggregate.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Good luck to Brentford the clubs being run and managed how I hope we would have been.
They play football produce players and while they make the odd big money signing they don't go overboard and the manager picks the players not the chairman's arse licker or his arse licking agents .
After years off trying I do believe Brentford deserve a crack at the premier league they might even grow from here like Bournemouth did before or maybe 1 good season like the pigs and huddershit ?
Bournemouth on the other hand have little time now to get it right again before there money runs out ! I'm not sure what there contract situation is but I bet it's not a good one .

Just been checking out Hulls promotion stats off 89pts which is basically 30 wins out off 46 games meaning all the home games 23 wins and 7 away wins .
I think there has been bigger totals in the last few years again meaning the league has become just like the championship and basically nobody is better than anybody else ..it's a toss of the coin at kick off !
Dm needs to learn quickly how to use Hillsborough as an advantage and how we win there like taking it too the other team from kickoff and not strolling around till the 30 minute mark !
But his style of play says otherwise and I think home advantage (with fans ? ) Will be through the door along with any promotion claims !
Looking like a Blackpool Lincoln final meaning Sunderland will be a pain in the arse along with the other bigger clubs come the fixture list !
Maddix, Statesideowl, Washington like this post
Sunderland 2 up against Lincoln at HT, so that's 2-2 on aggregate.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Lincoln won 3-2 on aggregate.
Hope Lincoln get promoted becuase we all know they will use us as a cup final game
Swansea beat Barnsley 2-1 on aggregate and will play Brentford in the final.
Spot on Imre regarding Brentford, they run that club brilliantly. Their ability to find good young players and recognize that every couple of seasons you have to cash in on a couple of them has allowed them to retool their team every couple of years and stay competitive. They deserve their chance in the PL.
Morecambe in the final possibly against Newport .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »