Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Welcome Chris watch out for Charlie's positivety it can cause stomach pains and pieowl may have you throwing the computer or phone against the wall with his lack off knowledge .
Me maddix , owlskev and statesider will get you on the right tracks of negativity Wink.
Maddix and Chris Howard like this post
FFS Imre Angry I'm not a pessimist Doh I'm an experienced optimist Cool
and complicated
1st leg playoff results

Bournemouth 1-0 Brentford
Barnsley 0-1 Swansea
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Is Pieblade still alive Huh or is he locked up in an old peoples home with no contact and no going out (basically prison) like they're doing in England Huh
and complicated
Just looking at them teams in the playoffs makes me more pissed off than the actual relegation ..apart from bumuff what a load of crap !
I wanted the dingles to go up though so they could break Derby's record .
Anyway back to us and nothing happened over the last few days and knowing our track form off summer signings and set up nothing will untill we are 10 games into the season having blown any chances off automatic promotion .
Tom Lees has been linked with a move to Huddersfield.

We have been linked with Charlton forward Chuks Aneke, scored 16 goals this season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(18-05-2021, 11:22)Owlkev71 Wrote: Tom Lees has been linked with a move to Huddersfield.

Let's hope he can smuggle Barry out in his kit bag too Cool
and complicated
I don’t think we can sign anyone can we? Due to leave embargo again
(18-05-2021, 20:45)Chris Howard Wrote: I don’t think we can sign anyone can we?  Due to leave embargo again

Has that actually been confirmed anywhere? Rumor has been around for ages but no confirmation. Also, when under a transfer embargo aren't there rules about being able to replace leaving players as long as the wage bill does not go up? All very confusing as per usual with the EFL!!!
Everyone off our players are linked to huddershit ...i hope we can ablige sending them our shit instead off the other way around ..
And i don't think we can sign anyone but I'm sure we are allowed to extend contracts and if that's the case we are being very xxxx slow as usual !!
Umbongo, hunt and maybe other youngsters I've missed should have been signed already if it is our intentions to move forward ? And if we aren't going to to sign Rhodes westwood and reach then say so ffs and get there bags out off the door now if they are no longer our players xxxx helping them train for another club ...poison out off the door the end !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »