Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
So far I've not been impressed by Moore. Hopefully, after a rebuild he will prove me wrong.

As for promotion at the first attempt. It isn't happening. Fans will be lucky if the shirts are even out on time.

Chansiri might be a real estate genius. But he's a football club clown.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Hutchinson is staying on for another year.
This is good news as we know he gets stuck in and can cover a number of positions .
Also Hunt is a free agent and would be a good option in the pub league much better than what we've got and would slot in easy ...but can we afford his wages and does Darren Moore know he is better than palmer ?
We are chasing a player called dodoo you couldn't think this shit up could you pmsl .
Van Aken has left, joined Zulte Waregem who play in the Belgian 1st division.
Imre varadi and St Charles Owl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(15-05-2021, 18:54)Owlkev71 Wrote: Van Aken has left, joined Zulte Waregem who play in the Belgian 1st division.

One down, many more to go!!

I read somewhere that the retained list would be released this week.
Washington likes this post
(15-05-2021, 14:25)Imre varadi Wrote: We are chasing a player called dodoo you couldn't think this shit up could you pmsl .

If thats the same guy that was at rangers he is seriously shite.
Imre varadi likes this post
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...t-20606808 got to be for money apart from that huddershit c.unt Rhodes the worst signing ever ..thanks Carlos you're legacy still lives on you prick !
Good riddance I could never forgive or forget that derby massacre brought on by this useless wanker !

He's xxxx dodoo hibbigibbi !
Hello, I’ve just signed up for this forum I’ve read the posts for a few weeks and you seem a good bunch.

I’m a Wednesday fan, obviously!! Been watching us since the glory days of late 80s early 90s.

Season ticket holder when we can go again but seriously tempted to not renew for the first time in 15 years.

Hope to join in with the debates.

WAWAW, Chris.
Was Wereham Owl, Washington, Imre varadi And 1 others like this post
Welcome to the forum Chris!!
(16-05-2021, 18:11)Thanks St Charles Owl Wrote: Welcome to the forum Chris!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »