Thread Rating:
Chicken Packing Rovers v Terriers 24/04/21
Good shout Chaffers. I couldn't think what my favourite chicken was. You've answered it for me.
Used to like a bit of Battered Bantam in the old third division days. Big Grin
theo_luddite likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Tough luck, jjamez, you're up against a right curmudgeonly old boot there.

Oi!! - I'll have you know I resemble that remark. Tongue
Lord Snooty and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Curmudgeon is a good word
ritchiebaby likes this post
This weeks kwik kwiz

Who will be the first Town player ....

1. to give the ball away in our half leading to a Blackburn chance or a goal? Bacca
2. to get a yellow card, probably for time wasting but any reason will do? Kalamity Keogh
3. to have a shot on target? Little Rodney Rowe
4. in which half will it be? (hint, "Theirs" is not the correct answer). First half of the first half
5. to score? (for us or them). Koroma

on a different note -
6. what colour chino's/tracky bottoms or other leg covering of your choice will Careless be wearing for this match? I think he'll be in the navy today

and finally on a more topical note -
7. how many pot-holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall? Don't know. Is this some kind of Beatles reference?
8. how do you like your chicken? (roast, curry, KFC etc). Winner comes up with best recipe/meal as chosen by me. (Sorry, but Mrs. Tweedie didn't do vegetarian pies). M&S Buttered chicken curry
9. if you could go to the match by train, would you get off in Blackburn and walk, or Darwen and get a bus/taxi or even walk after visiting a beer garden of your choice (or several)? Never been on the train there
10. antigram - shitroomdew?  Tim Sherwood, who will now forever be known as Shit Room Dew  Tongue
Out and about so posting the team news might not work
https://mobile.twitter.com/htafc/status/...08/photo/1
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
More or less back to first choice starting XI there.
Schofield you absolute clown
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Flapper, flapping again
(24-04-2021, 10:50)theo_luddite Wrote: Oi!! - I'll have you know I resemble that remark.  Tongue

Now that takes me back to my much younger curling days and a wonderful character called Pete Wiggins (unfortunately no longer with us) from Kent who came up to Scotland and joined the local club. That was his favourite saying in our usual banter between keen competitors and friends.
Cabbage is still good for you
This is utter garbage.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »