Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Ha ha hahahahahaha.

It can't be, nothing that good can happen. It's one of the lockdown rules.
(28-10-2020, 22:38)spireitematt Wrote: Gary Caldwell is 4/6 to be the new Mansfield manager.

That really would make my year.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Ched Evans sacked by JOEY BARTON for ill-discipline.

What on earth could you do beyond assassinating the Chairman that would be outside Joey Barton's disciplinary boundaries?
Tendayi Darikwa has joined Wigan on a free from Forest.

Jordan Flores apparently joining Hull City from Dundalk.

Gary Roberts has signed for Accrington Stanley after spending some time at Bala Town.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I think a lot of better teams have missed out on Tendayi who didn't want to leave Forest, but was clearly nowhere near the team after his long ACL lay-off - despite some fans thinking he was a better bet to replace Matty Cash than the last two managers had found.

Anyway a good ex-Chesterfield link-up for him there with Leam Richardson in charge and it might mean even more chances in on goal for promising young Wigan striker Joseph. I still think if he has fully-recovered from injury there aren't many Championship sides who would treat him as poorly as his home town club. He's a brave, committed one hundred percenter.

He got his injury playing for Zimbabwe didn't he? Perhaps that's what Forest had against him?

Apparently Jordan Flores was showing form at Dundalk, so everyone must be pleased to see him coming back - perhaps Wigan might have been wise to take a look at their former player.
Nando Gnanduillet has now joined Hearts, should like life in Scotland if lockdown ever ends.

Dion Donohue has gone to Barrow. No one likes life in Barrow.
Sherigone.
Sherigone again.
Sherigone five months in.
Sherigone, Swindon down, players to blame.
Sherigone, thanked for his efforts, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.
Sam Togwell has retired from football at the age of 36. Well played Sam.
Luke Rawson has signed for Bradford Park Avenue
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I think Luke was better than that, and I hope he bangs in the goals and starts impressing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »