Thread Rating:
Helloooo - from New606 List!
There you go drewks, we'll have to earn anymore we're to get, I'm sure the Beefster used to buy his or make up loads of false accounts to give himself likes on the new606.

Love you really Beefy or should I say like Whistle
(10-09-2014, 21:21)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: There you go drewks, we'll have to earn anymore we're to get, I'm sure the Beefster used to buy his or make up loads of false accounts to give himself likes on the new606.

Love you really Beefy or should I say like Whistle

Beefy - how do you reply to a past - I've tries reply and nothing happens. Thumb up

This was New Reply
Dingle-Dingle and Beefy 1965 like this post
(10-09-2014, 21:27)BBB Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 21:21)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: There you go drewks, we'll have to earn anymore we're to get, I'm sure the Beefster used to buy his or make up loads of false accounts to give himself likes on the new606.

Love you really Beefy or should I say like  Whistle

Beefy - how do you reply to a past - I've tries reply and nothing happens.  Thumb up

This was New Reply

Hit the reply button Rolleyes
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Don't use IE use Firefox or chrome

Beefy - how do you reply to a past - I've tries reply and nothing happens.  Thumb up

This was New Reply

Love will be fine bomber Big Grin
Just don't tell Stephanie Thumb up
Hello peeps, you lovely people. Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up

WillieJohnstonOnTheWing here.  Hope you're all well. Changed my name to celebrate a new era.
- (any luck hiding the new site from Beefy?) - just kidding of course big man. Big Grin

How do I watch the live streams incorporated into this state of the art web-extravaganza??? Laugh
Ska'dForLife-WBA likes this post
I can go a step higher than Aston Villa
(10-09-2014, 21:37)Beefy 1965 Wrote:

This was New Reply

Love will be fine bomber  Big Grin
Just don't tell Stephanie  Thumb up

Would be absolutely delighted if you want to assume responsibility for Beefy's care Bomber. Just be aware it us 24/7, there's a lot of cleaning up involved and you will be on first name terms with the local constabulary
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis.
Drinking again Rolleyes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tiz me too WCA
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »