Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(09-11-2020, 23:40)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 23:20)Maddix Wrote: Trouble is, we're left with the shit deadwood yes men players after the wanker got rid of any talent we had because he couldn't MANAGE them Doh

C'UNT  Angry

Disagree with that, this squad is better than last seasons.

In what way  Huh And last seasons squad was 3rd in the table at Christmas after that wanker had only had three months to f'uck it up  Angry

Just like to add that Dolphin has finally got one right by sacking him at the start of the break instead of the end. It buys at least a little time to bring in Pearson another manager before we play again.

Is Bullen still alive  Huh I hope not  Cool
and complicated
You bet he is !!! And bet on another 5 weeks of bullen football pmsl ! He's gonna be fucked this time though as bob's not here to play center back Left wing and striker lol !
And what is all this paul cook bullshit anyway ??? He's managed to get teams promoted from the pub league that's it ?? Some fans realy don't want this club to be great again wishing for non discripts like him ( monks mate ) to manage the club ! O wait a minute the media nothing fishy here then ffs little left wing xxxx send them to Mexico we know how to deal with them !!!

Anyway Paul cook will be about as successful as monk because like monk the ambition is low .

And cowley ffs don't make me vomit ..the man's made of biscuits and couldn't even handle huddershits ambition !!! He'd want to relegate us first before we'd start seeing results !!
Then there's Carlos being bashed around fffffffffffs I'd rather have monk back in his job than this little porko c..unt the same man who is still today xxxx us over !!

Tomorrow I'm sure mclaren will be on the list along with big dinasuar mick ...o and benito I've not got a clue carboni !
There are even a number of fans suggesting Eddie Howe!!! No way he is coming to us, he will wait for a PL job once the firings start.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13152855/...mpionship/
Meanwhile the media (sigh)

Wouldn't want howe either we have to realise we need someone who can take immediate action with the crock of shit that our currently going to be playing for us like it or not untill the summer which goes to the next plan being another trate needed will be unlike monk to get rid of this crock of shit !
I only see pearson ticking all the right boxes at the minute ...all the others on the list need to much time and there types of players for there types of systems !

But again I can't see it happening because chansiri will.not want someone at the club who knows it better than himself he will feel threatened !
Watch us get yet another manager who nobody the eff has heard of ( sigh)
I only watched a youtube video yesterday from last Thursday where the chairman gave Monk his full backing, I suppose the writing was on the wall from that moment onwards.

Never rated Monk to be honest, the guy is full of shit so you're probably better off without him.
Maddix likes this post
On Skybet, Tony Pulis is odds on favourite.

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-sp...t/26663552
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Yep pulis would be just what we need after monk yet more boring shite football based on scoring 1 goal and defending the rest of the game ...
He didn't do well either in his last job at fiddlesboro .
Darren Moore and his entire first team coaching staff, were not at Donny's FA Cup game Saturday night!

The BBC claim they had all tested positive, but yet none of the first team squad were!!!!!!

I wonder?????
JUST SAYING LIKE!
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...xt-manager
Bring monk back ffs imagine this wanker in charge
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »