Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Its the hope that kills ye !!!
Just wait til Southgates clowns start running around like keystone kops
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I didn't even know Engeeerrrrland were playing until I switched the telly on to watch the darts at about half eight last night Cool
and complicated
Jammy deflected shot wins it and now Southgate will feel vindicated for his tactics and line ups.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2 England games I only stumbled over reading about football .
I realy treat it less seriously than the clownsiri circus fc if that was possible? ..it's getting to the point where even reading about the game bores the shit out of me.
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/october...ie-barker/ very sad we saw our golden years with him ...
Att has added Zohore back to IG people he follows So our interest (Better deal terms?) must be picking up again.

No sign of any of the other people linked with us such as Flint in his account as yet.
Apart from that he was a decent bloke and top coach obviously with the scandalous players he had
Maddix likes this post
Lee Camps training with the squad.

Remember ten years ago, we were either going to sign Lee Grant or Lee Camp. We ended up with Grant.

Somehow Grant's at Manure and Camp's here now..
Couldn't even shine Westwood's boots on a good day ..but the 2 young keepers need competition and expierance seen as Westwood's surplus to requirements !
Yet another dull monk safe as you like signing which we see us midtable in the pub league when the arse falls from us this season !
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »