Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Kristian Dennis has moved North to Scotland and signed for St Mirren. Gozie Ugwu has moved North as well and joined Raith Rovers.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Gozie tried Scotland before. I think Kristian Dennis will score plenty of goals up there. I think it will suit him. Paul McGinn seems to have helped Hibs' transformation into challengers. Letting him go was one of our most stupid moves.
Connor Dimaio goes to Boston - not the USA one though. I thought he was another one who ought to be better than that.
(23-08-2020, 18:41)Devongone Wrote: Connor Dimaio goes to Boston - not the USA one though.  I thought he was another one who ought to be better than that.

Ross Fitzsimons has gone there as well.

Waterford lost 3-2 to Finn Harps after leading 1-0 for 78 minutes.

Sam Morsy has added a further Chesterfield influence to Warnock's at Middlesbrough according to the Daily Mail. Sam seeks out the glamour doesn't he? Stoke, Chesterfield, Wigan and Middlesbrough. An Egyptian international and instead of pyramids he looks out on potteries, a ship canal, a bent spire and now derelict steel mills, chemical works and decaying cranes. He must love urban decay, a real rust-belt career.
(11-09-2020, 17:45)Devongone Wrote: Sam Morsy has added a further Chesterfield influence to Warnock's at Middlesbrough according to the Daily Mail. Sam seeks out the glamour doesn't he? Stoke, Chesterfield, Wigan and Middlesbrough. An Egyptian international and instead of pyramids he looks out on potteries, a ship canal, a bent spire and now derelict steel mills, chemical works and decaying cranes. He must love urban decay, a real rust-belt career.

A former Spireite leaves Wigan and another former Spireite is joining Wigan. John Sheridan is apparently leaving Waterford and will become the new Wigan manager.

They've had Caldwell, Cook, now Sheridan but missed out Saunders.

Wow Matt, I read Grayson had got the job .... yesterday I think ,,,,,,,,

Obviously gambles in Malaysia are not the worst thing that can happen to a club.
Beesley goes for real fee from Solihull to Rochdale.

Jerome Binnom-Williams signs for Barnet.
Levi Amantchi did sign for Workington after being rejected by Middlesbrough, but has apparently now signed some kinda contract at Darlington.

Obviously there was something wrong with him that put Pembo off, but I wish we still had him. I'd rather he was on the bench than McKay for a start.
Gary Caldwell is 4/6 to be the new Mansfield manager.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »