Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Really distasteful how hertz fans are circling other Scottish clubs like vultures hoping they go under whilst portraying themselves as saviours of the game. And how budge was in an rage about 'coercion' around the Dundee vote whilst she is offering to bribe other clubs by paying for COVID tests. Laugh

6 teams relegated from the second tier after two years as part of her plan!!!! Thats xxxx bonkers and will be enough to sink it, that's if her own arrogance hasn't already.. The whole thing is just set up to save hertz, just what is it in particular about her plan that is going to save Scottish fitba ?

I've never understood the media in this country bigging up this idiot woman.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
I wonder what kinda politics she has an affiliation to? Prob none but I'd hazard a good guess if she had some kinda interest in politics, I'd call it based on her crass behaviour.
The arrogance and hubris from budge and her fellow travellers deans and foulkes has been nothing short of jaw dropping. Todays comments from the Peterhead and Ayr Utd reps hit the nail on the head really and not much else needs to be added.

No club should be materially or financially damaged by covid she says... But really she just meant hertz.
I would add that most Championship clubs would want Hearts in their league, so they can benefit from the guaranteed huge crowds that Hearts would bring. Or are the Hearts supporters just fair weather fans?
Cabbage is still good for you
Sick of hearing Budge now, she just rambles on, most lower league clubs are against reconstruction it appears aswell.
Aye! I must say she is a "stuck record" just pissing off most footie people who have seen through her hypocritical orchestrations for too long! Time to move on Anne. She apparently had time to reject a takeover bid last week from a Liverpool consortium that prob saw Hertz a "ripe target" for a takeover!
Chris Maclachlan has apparantly said Budge has admitted to him that her proposal is already dead.
I wish she would just shut the xxxx up now. Her migraine inducing pish about reconstruction is doing my head in. 'This shouldn't be our responsibility to come up with solutions' ..... No one else needs a solution right now though ya xxxx muppet.

Now she's got "philanthropists with mullyins" standing by to pay for covid testing for lower league clubs. Like the league can just accept that like a bag of sweets. xxxx idiot woman, desperately attempting to bribe her way back into the top flight.

More threats coming from her mouthpiece Tom English as well.... The womans sanity has to be questioned at this point.
Listening to Budge's latest criticism of the SPFL and then referencing philanthropists who are willing to financially support lower league clubs while giving the impression that concessions to her and Hertz should be in order!!!?? Her whole narrative really "sucks"!! Hertz supporters should be ashamed of this whole episode and it is noticeable that fewer and fewer of them are getting embroiled in this shit any more and no f####### wonder. IMO the status of their footie club is now "in the gutter" - time to acquire some humility and move on to some form of sanity and acceptance of the situation!! This footie club is not as "big" and highly respected as many of them seemed to believe down the years - totally delusional but that's footie for you! As the saying goes - "The chicken has come home to roost"!!
My hertz supporting mates are in a fury because the SPFL have had the temerity to ask Budge to firm up these plans and 'donations' in writing - An organisation that takes on board those kind of sums unchecked without a paper trail just to please budge is asking for bother. Budge and the jambos moaned like xxxx about the lack of processes at the SPFL and now that board is adhering to sensible processes they are moaning like xxxx again.

The quicker her ludicrous proposals are kicked out the better, and if the hertz fans want to know why they are in financial bother 90% of that lies with the 'successful businesswoman's' actions over the last years.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »