Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/...ey-2841179

So Alloa's owner and SFA vice-president, Mike Mulraney, now slamming into Sevco's "white noise" lol! An apt description! In the context of what Scottish footie is facing, I love Mulraney's metaphorical reference of insignificance when saying, "It's like me and another four baldy guys fighting over a comb"! Laugh
His end comment says it all - "I understand how important it feels to those who are at the centre of this dispute, but in the grand scheme of what society is facing, it is not".
ritchiebaby likes this post
The Rangers ‘dossier’ now delayed by 48 hours after telling everyone of there ‘concrete evidence’, my guess is Doncaster destroyed any argument they had on the radio the other day.
If they had something major it would be out by now via their numerous press poodles.

The whole things been a season ticket sales campaign by sevco, hopefully the Scots Gov will pull the plug on this season and they can slope off back to their sewer.
I see the reconstruction plan is 14-14-16, lower league teams won’t like that, farcical.
I'm not against reconstruction as such, but to be talking about it now with everything that's going on and the lack of knowledge of what lies ahead for the game is just mental.
Incredible to hear that clown Gerrard saying the SPFL were in an almighty rush to end the season. Compare it to England he said........ Yes that England with the multi billion TV deal who need to play games BHC and can afford to do it if it was possible.....and that is still up in the air.

Gerrard called the league over long before the SPFL.
0762 and BouncingHibees like this post
Statement time tomorrow again.
A global pandemic, tens of thousands dead in the UK and these scumbags think it's all about them. I hope the clubs tell them to GTF today in no uncertain terms.
SPFL statement on #Rangers dossier: “If Rangers have any good reason for Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie to be suspended, we have yet to see it.”

Apparently the dossier of 200 pages contains nothing concrete and a load of conspiracies, time to charge these clowns.
Mikey Stewart and Graham Spiers have both seen it and there is no credible evidence, just Huns playing to the hordes.

Jim Spence

I’ve seen the vexatious, the vicious, the unhinged, and the downright bad, play every card from race to gender to religion, and the personal probity of individuals. It’s dangerous and downright evil.Those falling into those categories playing the cards shouldn’t go unpunished.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »