Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Your end para is prob very close to the truth of what the Huns are really up to and I hope their orchestrations (no evidence produced in over 3 weeks????? COME ON EH!!!) are resisted "tooth n nail". I also think Robertson should be told in no uncertain terms to f### off out of the SPFL structure and do it asap - good riddance IMO!! I notice Neil Doncaster finally making some kinda similar comments re this fiasco and questioning Sevco's motives plus emphasising that this nonsense is damaging the sport instead of taking a unified stance under such extreme circumstances.
BouncingHibees and hibeejim21 like this post
Mclennan's Q and A very clearly sets out how sevco are being disingenuous and making claims they know are nonsense.

He is also telling them not too subtly to GTF.
BouncingHibees and 0762 like this post
On twitter last night someone pointed out again the daftness of the Huns interest free loan plan ( they know this is unworkable remember as does their director Robertson)

If the SPFL loan this money to a club and the club goes into administration, the administrators can stop the repayment of any loans but legally demand any monies due to the club. So if a club is loaned £500k and then goes bust - the SPFL waves goodbye to the loan amount and has to take the hit on the amount. In the current environment that could topple the league.

Now the league has made mistakes for sure, but the abuse they are getting here is OTT. It reminds me of the threats and intimidation Turnbull Hutton had to endure for standing up to the hun hordes.

Now the Stranraer Chairman is saying he hasn't seen the dossier either.
ritchiebaby and BouncingHibees like this post
I notice PSG about to be awarded the French Ligue 1 after formal cancelation of the tourney. Amiens and Toulouse relegated.
BouncingHibees likes this post
(30-04-2020, 12:25)hibeejim21 Wrote: On twitter last night someone pointed out again the daftness of the Huns interest free loan plan ( they know this is unworkable remember as does their director Robertson)

If the SPFL loan this money to a club and the club goes into administration, the administrators can stop the repayment of any loans but legally demand any monies due to the club. So if a club is loaned £500k and then goes bust - the SPFL waves goodbye to the loan amount and has to take the hit on the amount. In the current environment that could topple the league.

Now the league has made mistakes for sure, but the abuse they are getting here is OTT. It reminds me of the threats and intimidation Turnbull Hutton had to endure for standing up to the hun hordes.

Now the Stranraer Chairman is saying he hasn't seen the dossier either.

The dossier will be of screenshots of what the Inverness laddy said, the one whose trying to get a seat on the Sevco board, it's all a load of shite, have the Huns ever told the truth?
I'll always reflect back to the post 2016 Hun "fallout" after that dramatic last mins victory for Hibs in the Scottish Cup final - couldnae take it "on the chin" and just confirmed what rotten losers they actually are with no humility whatsoever and playing the "offended party" routine was a mere confirmation of the scumbag mentality that they had acquired after finally returning to the Scot Premiership, IMO one of the worst things that could've happened to Scot footie and I've been proved right time n time again on that score!!! They just can't help themselves!! Thumb down
hibeejim21 and ritchiebaby like this post
(30-04-2020, 18:20)0762 Wrote: I'll always reflect back to the post 2016 Hun "fallout" after that dramatic last mins victory for Hibs in the Scottish Cup final - couldnae take it "on the chin" and just confirmed what rotten losers they actually are with no humility whatsoever and playing the "offended party" routine was a mere confirmation of the scumbag mentality that they had acquired after finally returning to the Scot Premiership, IMO one of the worst things that could've happened to Scot footie and I've been proved right time n time again on that score!!! They just can't help themselves!! Thumb down

They never ever congratulated us on winning, instead it was 'all urr players wur pyoor assaulted' as you can clearly see half a dozen of them walk down the tunnel without anyone near them.

They called us scum for invading the pitch for the clubs first cup win in 100 years, but they did the exact same when they won their first title in 10 years at Aberdeen in 87....and did more damage.

Hypocrites,liars,bigots and cheats. And this new incarnation is getting even more leeway by our compliant MSM.

(30-04-2020, 17:02)0762 Wrote: I notice PSG about to be awarded the French Ligue 1 after formal cancelation of the tourney. Amiens and Toulouse relegated.

European FA makes logical decision shocker!!! France,netherlands and Belgium are all calling it as it stands. Billy will want an Asterix next to it though Laugh Laugh

Netherlands have not 'null and voided' their league either, they quite reasonably couldn't call a champion with Ajax only ahead on GD. But the league placings will stand for Europe. The KNVB seem to have overruled the clubs on relegation/promotion...probably more to come on that. But other associations are making their move.

Listening to sturgeon today I can't see football being played in Scotland for months.
0762 likes this post
Re that KNVB decision, I listened to one of their senior officials on the radio and he described the proceedings as "BITTER" - what an understatement that was eh!! Nine games left and he wanted to call it null and void lol!!! Nae wonder there was a lotta flak "coming their way" and IMO this "shouting match" aint over yet by any manner or means with the threat of legal proceedings being touted from various quarters!!
I hear that the dossier included fake information obtained from a Celtic fan on the wind up.
(30-04-2020, 21:22)BouncingHibees Wrote: I hear that the dossier included fake information obtained from a Celtic fan on the wind up.

Even Donald Findlay xxxx hates them now.
BouncingHibees and 0762 like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »