Thread Rating:
Birmingham v The Owls SBC Match Thread
(22-02-2020, 18:57)Imre varadi Wrote: Glad I didn't watch this shite ..id have been shopping for yet another laptop in the afternoon !!!

Wasn't a bad game, can't fault the effort and it is good to see us score goals and create chances. Would have taken a point at the start but disappointed to not get all three.
No point in scoring 3 if you cant defend.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Even if monk won today ! Which he didn't !! I wouldn't be bothered unless it was 5 on the bounce including the cup game!
We've seen what the pathetic draw against Millwall brought ..this will just bring much more of the same shit !!

The man's a complete idiot keep picking pelloplopsy Lee's and Dawson and will get the sack sooner or later !
Shame is the chairman hasn't got a xxxx clue and will bring in just another idiot !
Untill chansiri sells up we won't see any change at Wednesday !!
Very disappointing to concede so late again but a much better performance than of late. Murphy should have done better with the 1 on 1 and Camp made a good save from Wickham too.
I think we can totally forget about playoffs with avoiding relegation and rebuild now being the targets. For the latter I just hope we’re working on that now and not August 1 2021.
Same old drone coming from monks mouth ...exspect to be 1 down 30 minutes in next sufferday against Charlton !
(22-02-2020, 20:56)Imre varadi Wrote: Same old drone coming from monks mouth ...exspect to be 1 down 30 minutes in next sufferday  against Charlton !

Luckily my missis says I've got to bite the bullet and pick up all the winter dog shit from the gardens next week Cool
and complicated
Not watched the extended highlights as I'd rather die of cancer and also I do t need too as it's the same old story
Lee's was shite yet again !! And Palmer was back to his old tricks of going completely missing !! Well I'll settle for that as the summary of this pile of dogshit!
God that defending was piss poor Lee's and Palmer pure dogshit !
Statesideowl likes this post
BML Update:

Washington gets a Smartass for poss/fouls
Owlkev & Southey get a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
Washington likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »