Thread Rating:
Helloooo - from New606 List!
(09-09-2014, 19:36)Boing Boing Baggies Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 21:23)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 20:00)Ska Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 15:41)Boing Boing Baggies Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 14:40)Stairs Wrote: If I have not 'Liked' your arrival I apologise. But WELCOME my Baggies friends - I hope you have a fantastic, uninterrupted and enjoyable posting experience for decades to come

Hi I'm Jayne from Bartley Green in Birmingham, I used to just read the old new-606 but thought Id contribute to this one.  Been a baggies fan for too many years than I care to remember and now my 18 yr old son is a baggie (ManUtd is his second team Big Grin ). Im hoping to join the prediction league but fear I may have left it too late.

Very impressed with this new board though boing boing  Thumb up Cool

Welcome aboard, Jayne!  If you want to join in the Prediction League I'm sure there'll be plenty space, though I think points would have to be subtracted for the weeks you've missed so far (Beefy or Joker will clarify this); plenty of time to catch up, though Thumb up

I think Jayne if i can remember right you can join by all means , however at the cost of 1 point below the bottom scorer in Division 2.
It should not really be a problem to catch up as most people have had a terrible start  Big Grin
Am I correct Guys  Huh

Thats great, I'm good at predictions ;-) so making up one point shouldnt be a problem :-) as im new Tongue how do I join? Thank you in advance

Just go ahead and post your predictions for this weekend in the thread at the top of the board (make sure you read the instructions for bonus balls, insurance balls and gamballs first - it's a bit more complicated at the moment because of different smilies on the new site, but if you're unsure, just ask) and you'll be entered straight into Division Two.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Drewks, the bomber is here, but if I don't get one of the "likes" your dishing out, I may leave again Wink
drewks likes this post
(09-09-2014, 22:21)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: Drewks, the bomber is here, but if I don't get one of the "likes" your dishing out, I may leave again  Wink

Done Bomber.....whow....I've just seen the UNLIKE BUTTON so you'd better pay me back quick  Tongue
Stairs and bomberbrown1968 like this post
I have also jumped on the bandwagon, finally Big Grin
Thought You Could Get Away From Me Did You?
Think Again
Yes i'm on the exclusive list Tongue Get in there!!

Time to do my predictions before Beefy eats me!!!
(10-09-2014, 13:03)The Angel Of Death Wrote: Thought You Could Get Away From Me Did You?
Think Again

Garry Rolleyes
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I'm here if anyone cares! Ha, bring on the fun and games you English twerps Big Grin

Hi Guys this is the new BBB - slimmed down and ready to destroy all before me, and win the league, and hoping that I still have a few old grumpies to put me in my place, as usual, to make it more interesting. Wink

I Like the site Stairs, so well done, it looks as if everyone likes it too - not because they need to like comments Laugh Wink i hope.

I have posted that only 12 have posted on div 2, including and welcome Boing Boing - and Kiddy's new mentor. Thumb up Last week we got 2nd 3rd places overall - so div1 needs to pull there socks up to continue their bragging rights Whistle

For the next 7 matches its going to be fun to see how the new guys in the team click - hope they do - down to Irvine i suppose.
BBB Online
BBB Wink
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Sick
BBB likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »