Thread Rating:
Forest v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Leeds 3-3 Cardiff

Cardiff down to 10 men though
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
So we go from one midlands ground in Derby where we never win to one where we seem to be able to win with ease!!!!
Boerner a different class to Lee's !

Winnall showing he's a better option than Bob aswell !

xxxx Preston winning
Down to 5th as Preston now 2-1 up.
Fantastic result best one I can remember ever away ? Clean sheet ,four goals,a hatrick and everyone played well ..fox for me Mom again !!!!
That performance saw us in control and command of this game for the entire 90 mins, probably the most comprehensive performance from us in quite a while!!!! Great to see Rhodes get the hat trick, he really needed that and hopefully him and Fletcher can keep working on their partnership and keep getting goals. Rhodes got some decent service today, a knock on from Fletcher which he finished well, a great cross from Reach that he got on the end of and a scramble in the box that he put away with a bicycle kick, all good goals in their own way.

Nice boost to the GD and great to keep a clean sheet at the same time.

(14-12-2019, 18:56)Imre varadi Wrote: Fantastic result best one I can remember ever away ? Clean sheet ,four goals,a hatrick and everyone played well ..fox for me Mom again !!!!

Very difficult to pick a mom for this one but if you of all people are giving it Fox then no one should argue with that!!!!!!!! Laugh
Washington likes this post
He just looked so comfortable on the ball and was not afriad to go forward which has been his biggest problem realy ! If Harris had had a better game we might have won 8 nil ! Harris for me was the only one a little under par in the second half anyway !

If only Saturdays were like this more often ? I've just caught myself whistling ....
Next Sunday might see us pulling Leeds back to 8pts should they lose at Fulham ? The rest of the pack all have tough games on the Saturday Preston away at Cardiff Brentford away at West brom followed by Forest away at the village and Swansea away at Luton ! One to watch is them sneaky Millwall bastards as should they win at home to Barnsley which I think they will then they will be sat above us come Saturday evening ..again they've come from nowhere !!!
It's going to be a tight game the Bristol one due to the way Bristol play but we should concentrate on our new strike partnership and stick with the way we are playing and hopefully take the chances !
Lee's is looking like he's going to be fit so I don't see any change in the first team only the Bench where hutch will be hopefully sat instead of Hunt ..surely he can't drop luango after yesterday ?
BML Update

Wereham gets a Smartass for poss/corners

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »