Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(02-11-2019, 04:39)Imre varadi Wrote: Can't get in on my notepad ( laptops are so last year I'm sick of smashing them up ) and it won't let me do anything on Android ? xxxx shit site run by Birmingham bummers !

By order of the Peaky Blinders Laugh
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
(06-11-2019, 23:16)Maddix Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:39)Imre varadi Wrote: Can't get in on my notepad ( laptops are so last year I'm sick of smashing them up ) and it won't let me do anything on Android ? xxxx shit site run by Birmingham bummers !

By order of the Peaky Blinders  Laugh

Naughty,naughty Imre have you thought to contribute to the running of the site or are you just one of life's whingers? Angry
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Contribute to a site that crashes still ? Yes I am a whinger but I'm.not a mug like you Wink

And what you're doing commenting on my board im not sure ? You're not welcome so jog along you mug !
(11-11-2019, 21:32)Imre varadi Wrote: Contribute to a site that crashes still ? Yes I am a whinger but I'm.not a mug like you Wink

And what you're doing commenting on my board im not sure ? You're not welcome so jog along you mug !

I seem to remember you posting freely on the West Brom board in the past. And not always in a friendly way although you did later apologise and suggest that alcohol was to blame for your extreme language.

Remember the saying Imre "Do as you would be done by"  Rolleyes

It's a pity for I have met and in some instances worked with a number of guys who supported the Owls and always found them to be fair minded blokes. Thumb up
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Erm, this is supposed to be a bit of a jokey/ironic/light hearted/steam letting off, type of thread Whistle If you want to have an argument please piss off elsewhere Angry ..... by order of the Peaky Blinders Cool
and complicated
xxxx mug do you do the same in the third world shit hole you live in ?
Do you open doors to a building without reading what services they offer ?

This is the padded cel ..the rest is my xxxx board ..jog on mother xxxx !
F'UCKING BRIGHTON AWAY Angry AT LEAST WE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO AN EXTRA FEW POINTS BEING DEDUCTED AFTER SOME MORONIC HOMOPHOBIC CHANTS Doh
and complicated
Charlie is to busy kissing arses in other threads to even be bothered with the padded cell ..I say he can't come in here anymore !
I’ll go wherever I xxxx want!!! I’m turning off the heating as well!!
(05-12-2019, 07:02)St Charles Owl Wrote: I’ll go wherever I xxxx want!!!  I’m turning off the heating as well!!

Well thank f'uck for global warming then Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »