Thread Rating:
Charlton v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Get the eff in ! Bob !!!! And deserved he's battled hard today !
WELL DONE LADS!!!
"God Save the King."
DAVE!!!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
That was a well deserved 3 points, very good second half performance and we controlled the game for the most part. Finally we put away some of our chances!!!
Tweaks neaded for the next game for me
Murphy for fessi
Borner for lorfa
Irfoa for odubibongo
Luango for Hutchinson .

Charlie move the Xmas thread please
(30-11-2019, 16:37)Imre varadi Wrote: Charlie move the Xmas thread please

Done.

Brizzle and Brentford both go back above us at HT in the 3pm games. Brizzle 4-1 up over the Village and Brentford hammering Luton 5-0!! L**ds top winning 2-0 at home to hapless Boro at HT.
Dawson 6...didn't have much Todo realy but distributed the ball nicely and much faster than Westwood does . Dawson keeps his place.
Odubajo 4 ...allover the place couldn't control it and was always looking to give a foul away absaloutely frightening when he has to tackle in the box .Not even pub league standard and iorfa should move back to right back .
Fox 7.... Solid and actually did well getting forward ? While he's not the answer in the long run he's picking himself for every game at the moment.
Lees 6 ... Quite solid and pushed up well but he had to do a daft back pass that nearly had us f..ucked over again hence a 6 and not a 7 rating.
Iorfa 8... (mom)solid full of energy and he's the captain of this club for me I wouldn't move him for anyone at center back the way he's playing but we haven't got a right back and he's the only option there unless baker comes in from the cold ?

Hutchinson 3... Five yards of the pace causing silly fouls and being turned on the back foot .can't attack to save his life and this is his third or 4th bad game in midfield since playing well at center back which I think is his only option in the future Becuase he's to slow way to slow! Luango for me has to start here the next game or we won't get anywhere against a Brentford team that can pass us to death if we are not careful .
Bannan 7.... controlled the midfield against a poor Charlton midfield but he more than once lost possession in viral areas due to his style. Lucky for us today in was in Charltons half and not ours! He needs protecting or dropping simple.

Fessi 5.... Full of energy but missed a 3 yard sitter which is criminal considering our form of late and him supposedly not getting a fair crack ? Injured again so he won't figure anyway next weekend !
Bob 7... A handful for any defender shame the refs can't interpret what's a foul and what isn't ? Always always gets picked on for his size by the cheating refs ! Took his goal well for a change although had he missed we would have being asking for someone to shoot him . I would maybe give winnall his place next weekend if we are to keep things fresh ?
Fletcher 8... 2 goals and like Nuhui fought hard . Goals are all we want from him though and today he payed us something back.
Harris 7... Very lovely in the second half cutting the Charlton defence to shreds but his finishing is shite and he doesn't look up enough to find better options . The lads got talent he needs tuning up that's all and hopefully will become one of the best wingers we've had at the club.

Murphy 8.... He's matured over the past month since everyone list there patience with him! Murdered the Charlton leftback and by doing protected the useless odubajo ! Won us the penalty that won us the game. In this form we have to extend his loan contract! Let's wait and see what Xmas brings first though ?
Luango 6... Brought on way too late by monk and should he have come on earlier we would have won by 5 goals ! It's madness that Hutchinson us keeping him out of the side pure f..ucking madness !

Monk 5... Pretty much the same tactics if late with a different result today .had the balls to pick fessi was a plus !
Bringing luango on way too late and picking Hutchinson in the first place.
He got lucky today if truth be known Charlton are the worst team I've seen us play! no bullshit Charlton are going to struggle from now untill the end of the season and I can even see them going down they played that bad !
Results didn't go for us like always when we win and Brentford are on fire just in time for monk to go all out defence after a more promising attacking play today ?
4th place back up for grabs so alot to play for next Saturday and should the Efl go against us then it's still alot to play for as we are currently only 1pt above Wigan third from bottom if 12pts us to be considered ?. Luckily they lost today along with stoke !
BML Update:

Southey gets a Smartass for score/scorer
Owlkev gets a Smartass for the poss/corners
Pei gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »