Thread Rating:
Craig Levein
Aye! a serious "implosion" at Rugby Park within the 1st 25 mins of the 1st half - a shocker! I'm wondering if McPhee will end up at Stoke City with Michael O'Neil and GTF outa there?
hibeejim21 likes this post
Daniel Stendel looking odds on to be the new manager, they must want to get their humping off sevco out the way first before making it official.
Another monstering for them the day.

Queen Anne clearly hoping Tramp McPhee would turn good so she could chuck him the job and keep potter happy. Absolute madness letting that idiot take charge of the circus. The defence is a total bombscare for sure, but playing 3 at the back with a team that relies on crosses into the box is just insane.

Who knows where it might end up unless they get someone capable in soon. Problem is budge thinks this is like one of her businesses, fitba clubs aren't normal businesses you need to respond quickly when things aren't going right.

I hear ross ran a mile away from the hertz job....things are not definitely not right behind the scenes there.
This was the most predictable result/"pumping" of the season and if I had more time at the mo, my forecast bet would've come in at 4-0, 5-0 or 6-0!! Give me this job for the day and Hertz would not have lost 5-0 with a wee bit of footie nous, lifting player morale and setting up properly to frustrate incl my favourite ploy of "man-marking" certain players with the proper ploy to make it effective. I could compile a dossier on the methodology of beating Rangers and one of my main targets would be Tavernier's defensive and attacking role. Footie "nous" is imperative and McPhee doesn't have it. They are in "deep shit" and I agree they should've moved quicker on their manager's vacancy and tried to avoid the "rot" from setting in.
No idea why any manager would take it when a director of football is going to come in at a later date ?

Unless its someone really desperate for a gig like mccall or McCann. ?
They where supposed to announce new manager today but Ann Budges circus continues.
Yep but apparently the delay is down to money and an agreed compensation deal with Barnsley AFC. So there's a good chance that Hertz could end up bottom of the Scot Premiership tonight.
Looks like Barnsley AFC have got "Hertz over a barrel" if they wanna appoint Stendel - BAFC "hold all the aces" and I wonder if Hertz will need to appoint an interim manager or "fork out the money" to a club that still has Stendel on their employment/contract books.
Stendel confirmed - he's got a massive job on his hands. Their statement has a wee pop at jack ross too - totally embarrassing, what a joke of a club they are.
0762 likes this post
I read that statement - an element of real bitterness attached to it!! Beaten by the "Steel men" today and now joint bottom of the Scot Prem!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »