Thread Rating:
Town at Cardiff - match thread
Lol, I’m not used to Wednesday night matches
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
It's also on the sky sports app. Not sure it's accessible on the sky go app however
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Town’s team vs Cardiff City
1. Kamil Grabara
4. Tommy Elphick
5. Terence Kongolo
6. Jonathan Hogg
8. Trevoh Chalobah
16. Karlan Grant
17. Rajiv van La Parra
18. Isaac Mbenza
21. Alex Pritchard
26. Christopher Schindler ©
33. Florent Hadergjonaj

Substitutes
Ryan Schofield; Juninho Bacuna, Elias Kachunga, Adama Diakhaby, Fraizer Campbell, Jaden Brown, Lewis O’Brien

Cardiff
12Smithies
2Peltier
4Morrison
5Flint
3Bennett
7Bacuna
8Ralls
23Whyte
17Tomlin
11Murphy
9Glatzel
Substitutes
6Vaulks
10Vassell
16Nelson
25Day
27Bogle
30Brown
33Hoilett
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
One nil darn at half time. Same old shit really. Too slow. Fannying abart.

Best move of the half was ours though, apart from the goal, finished off with a good Hogg shot well saved by Smivvies.

Smivvies! Let's it in then goes to join the Town celebrations.
Hhmmphrhh! Angry

Trev played well. Great goal. Deffo missed him when he went off.
What a pile of old cack that was.....
Too slow, little attacking intent, and just crazy defending. If Cardiff weren't so bad at finishing, that game could have been a cricket score.
Make no mistake, unless we get someone in that has the right experience, we are going down.
Hudson is definitely not the man to take us forward.
Lord Snooty likes this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Like I've said all along, we have a really good squad of players. They're not being coached right, the tactics are shite, they're unfit.
The right manager could still get this lot to the play offs. We can't leave it too late though. Must be appointed and started before the international break.
Just back after my dirty stop out in Cardiff bay.

Should have been allover by HT but Cardiff's woeful finishing kept it to 1, more misses 2nd and we grew in confidence with TC's superb strike as he looked to be going nowhere across the box. There were few signs of the increased tempo Huddy suggested, very similar pattern and labourious build up.

I'm of the opinion that Mbenza & Pritchard need benching but obviously personnel wise we've hardly got seasoned options to cover them but perhaps Reece Brown needs introducing and he'll just have to find his feet, same way they;re sticking with Bacuna. Hogg needs to stop gobbing off at everyone and concentrate on his own game.
VLP did put in effort and was warmly applauded when subbed, I think Elphick is way off what we need, a big name but a walking disaster very over rated.

Fans were excellent unsure on actual number somewhere just under 500, many stood & waited to applaud as Huddy and the players trudged over to the corner.
Just had that niggly feeling we wouldnt hold on as it went late a point would have been massive.

Not sure where we go, think Big Phil needs to get the right man at any £ cost dont go cheap. Think there will be huge gaps in the stands this Saturday with a nice weekend forecast and Reading on form.

Difficult period this and no easy quick fix sadly, everyone has a different opinion, as fans we can only roll up, support and hope we fluke some points from somwhere, the International break cant come soon enough to allow us to re group, from the chairman down.
Can somebody please tell me.......Why, why......WHY !!!!!....does the keeper insist on taking short goal kicks to a defender positioned on the dead ball line inside the area, only to have it passed straight back to him with attacking opposition closing him down, then walloping it away under pressure!!! Time and time again. Rinse and repeat. What the hell are they trying to achieve. Baffling. Absolutely bloody baffling !!! Whoever comes in to turn this around will need to be a bloody miracle worker !!! It's that shit !!!  Doh
Lord Snooty likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Tbf grabara's kicking is poor when he goes longer
Another day, another door, another high, another low
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »