Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
cm for me is a big gaping massive effup waiting to happen !!! if ...when hutch gets sent off or injured who the xxxx will run midfield ? Bannan and minge is a disaster and we realy need to ease lee into the frame like a game every other week untill xmas ... no midfield still !
The players return for pre-season tomorrow before jetting off on Monday to Portugal. Will any signings be finally announced??
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(27-06-2019, 18:42)Owlkev71 Wrote: The players return for pre-season tomorrow before jetting off on Monday to Portugal. Will any signings be finally announced??

For any new lads we'll just have to guess who's who under which paper bag when they post the training ground pictures on the OS tomorrow or Saturday Whistle

Also, isn't everyone even including Abdi still contracted until June 30 anyway? He might pop in for the last few fry-up breakfasts !!
will the acounts be announced is whats bugging me ? why so slow ??? paper work or trickery too sell a few more season tickets before the bad news ?
I think the latest the accounts had to be in for was 30th April, but nothing has been issued by the club or the EFL so we are again left in the dark. Very Confusing.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(27-06-2019, 20:38)Owlkev71 Wrote: I think the latest the accounts had to be in for was 30th April, but nothing has been issued by the club or the EFL so we are again left in the dark. Very Confusing.

The club missed the deadline date but I think they may have gone in now the new company and subsidiary ones are set up and the additional shares issued.
Just part of the annual summer saga for Wednesday. On the positive side, at least this year we don't have a preseason 'friendly' with Mansfield.
Forest have sacked Martin O'Neill, and replaced him with ex French international Sabri Lamouchi.
Kareem Harris, Odubajo and Borner all trained today with the other players. Cant confirm the signings because we are under a soft transfer embargo, but the club believe it will be just a matter of time before they reach efl requirements.
Certainly question marks on Odubajo's fitness, hasn't played a lot of consistent football in the last few years
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
UmBONGO looks to be the next signing Thumb up .. that will certainley take pressure of lee ...but we still will lack some steal in the middle as for me Minge is usless and Hutch is well ...hutch Doh
Id like too see van larry given a chance in the middle next term or what else can we do with him Doh Doh he cant play center back thats now down too lees boner" thorniley and still a possble hector which marks him way down the pecking order ! Its either that or loan him out to oe of our rivals maybe we can make points that way Whistle

also there is alot of talk about Ben hughes who signed a new contract yesterday i would love to see him given his chances starting in pre season and carrying on in that wank cup ... and if he plays well like the youngsters did last year than give him a break unlike Joss didnt Doh i mean i can understand if we were winning ...but we lost every effing game with the same old shitsters Angry

Penney back aswell makes us look in pretty good shape ... still got a few to ship out strikers Rhodes nuhui and either fessi or joao ! and get a partnership going that works for more than 2 games Doh and like i mentioned get some steal in midfield Doh hopefully a change of tactics without mr floaty balls Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »