Thread Rating:
RIFC
Agreement was made the Rangers would pay that fine,and you have the nerve to call them crooks FFS hahaha take a long hard look at £70m in just over 2 years you might see who the crooks really are.
Rangers' AGM, Monday, 22/12/2014.

As a shareholder Ally McCoist is entitled to attend Rangers' AGM, but he does not have to attend in person.
He, like any shareholder, can also use a Proxy to vote on his behalf, if he so wishes.
Last year I voted by proxy to oppose Dave King and Murraymince, but I am not bothering with the AGM at all this year.
Non-participation is another option for Ally (and any shareholder).

Skysports - Ally McCoist says he won't duck Rangers AGM if needed
AVFC RFC SAFC
Sounds like Ally is going to get an easy ride of it tomorrow.
Must be great to have no tactical nous whatsoever, yet not be blamed for anything on the pitch.
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...-statement

Ally put on gardening leave, Kenny McDowall to take over until the end of the season.

Somewhat underwhelming development, for me. I'm presuming of course that McDowall shares the same footballing philosophies as McCoist and Old Father Smith. Time will tell though.

Quote:Club Statement

RANGERS would like to announce that Ally McCoist is relinquishing his duties as manager and will serve out the remainder of his 12 month notice period on gardening leave.

We would like to thank Ally for all his hard work and dedication over the last few years, but we feel it is now in the best interests of all parties to move on.
Assistant Manager Kenny McDowall will take over his duties until the end of the season.

Seeing as the club's official website is struggling with demand just now, I thought I'd post up the official announcement here.
Should be fun tomorrow then. Timing is impeccable to say the least.
Super, it's fun every day with the shenanigans going on at your place. You must be getting totally pissed off with the whole scenario.
HHGH
I was not expecting this, so let's hope Kenny McDowall can get things moving again.
AVFC RFC SAFC
As Trus said Larry, cant see what else he can bring to the table. He hasn't exactly worked wonders already.
But can we judge Kenny McDowall on tactics, etc, Coops ?
If there were disagreements between Ally and Kenny on team selection, formation, tactics, etc, then the final decision would always have been with Ally.
Now that McDowall has been given the final say, maybe we will see a change, hopefully for the better.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Larry, do we really think that McDowall, for the last 18 months or so, has been telling McCoist that Walter Smith style long ball hoofery, defending far too deep because of our best buddy decrepit centre back's lack of pace and forever ignoring youth in favour of tired old journeymen on frankly ridiculous wages, will get us nowhere - and McCoist has been wilfully ignoring him?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »