Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
31 years old now, worth a 1 year deal??
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
That'd be my thinking, Kev. If we're to make a push this season it might take some of these out of contract older experienced heads on a 1yr deal. It's also a risk but if you don't take one there's no payoff.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/vacancy/

Must be able to transfer dodgy Baht into sterling or dollars Whistle Laugh Laugh Laugh
Have to get Diame free transfer it's a steal !
But we still don't know where we are with ffp ? There was suppose to be news this week and I've nothing ?
SportsBabble's gone crazy. Just went looking for the Blades Forum but they've put them in the Prem ?????
Stairs likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/cl...orestieri/

Been found not guilty in a court of law, but the FA are still charging him.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
England have turned back into England again .. passing it around the back untill we lose !! utter wank southgate needs to start again im afriad hes made stars of dogshit and the dogshit has got comfy and turned back into dogshit !

talksoft ! Villa are also in the premier along with wolves ... xxxx off !

linguard is effing wanker than pussyminge ! and as for kane may he nreak his effing legs tosser !

right no more of this ! turn the effers off untill the next wank tournement which they wont win !

pickford is worst than effing hart ! may aswell not have a keeper !

absalute rubbish ... can string an attack together for shit ..trying to walk it through ffs .. sterling back to his usual dogshite aswell ! disband this crap !
hibeejim21 likes this post
Its not really, truly summer until you get to see England dumped out an international competition. Laugh
Watching That shite brought memories back ..I thought I was back in the early 70s again !
Southgates fucked now trying to be nice with this gaggle of fannys has run it's cause ...may aswell put Mick McDonald's incharge and play defence hoping for a 1-0 sucker punch ...
Words can't describe how much i don't give an eff about the national game ...
Shuve it right up yer arse until it hits the windpipe !
Maguire, Stones and Walker all having a mare. Barkley donkied about.

Playing out from the back clearly wasn't working after 10 minutes yet there was NO plan B. The wanker insisted with the same tactics throughout as if vindicated by a lucky penalty.
Endless sideways and backwards passing brought traumatic flashbacks of watching Wednesday the past few years.

Typically, trying to sit back for the last 30 minutes on the 1-0 lead. You could argue the ruling out of the second goal was harsh, and we should have won in normal 90 minutes.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »