Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(09-05-2019, 23:57)Statesideowl Wrote: 28 years old and plays in the German second division... I'd hope not

I understand your concerns SS, but aren't we an English 2nd Division team? I don't know how good/poor the Bundesliga 2 tbf. Maybe its a player Bruce has had a look at before when he was managing elsewhere.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think bruce is just trying to nail down the basis of his team super quick ! its something thats not been done since the days of wilko Doh there are going to be a few names who weve nevr heard of and we will all have terrible thoughts of joss and carlos Whistle but bruce knows this division and what it takes so whoever he signs im behind him just get it done so we can go into a pre season with a squad for a change Doh Doh

also hector has played himself out of a contract with us as greedy chelsea wont be letting him go for peanuts and even less now as they are under the transfer ban ..and there manager wants to look at the players first Doh which means hell end up doing pre season with them ...move on hes not that good all said and done !
It'd be a massive loss to miss out on Hector, but you're probably right, imre.

I suppose we'll just have to see about ze German defender.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Big money parachute wankers fulham are in for him aswell !! never going to win this battle unless he accepts our poorer contract terms ? and then its chelsea who will decide on our wank offer to Fulhams million pound deal !! i should imagine he has a house in london aswell ?

If i where him id be thinking about money and myhome at 25 years old one big deal could set him up for the rest of his life ...cos in this days athletic shite football you are only one game away from a bad injury and the scrap heap !
Apparently negotiations with Westwood have stalled. We offered a one year deal and he wants longer..

He might walk. One of the best keepers in the league.
Thoughts?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Fessi being linked with the Blades in one of the newspapers this morning, £14m is what we are asking for.

BS if you ask me, but if it's true you would have to accept.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Also a rumour that the pigs want fessi and Chansiri has placed a 14m tag on him
(12-05-2019, 14:06)Statesideowl Wrote: Apparently negotiations with Westwood have stalled. We offered a one year deal and he wants longer..

He might walk. One of the best keepers in the league.
Thoughts?

Cant blame him, will just want security with a longer deal.
Don't think any of them have earned the right to ask for longer deals Westwood least with the Injuries he's had ..move on new keeper needed ..cos Dawson isn't the answer !

Sell fessi to anyone but the pigs ..get them all fighting over him and xxxx em off at the last minute ...
O but I forgot our chairmans another peiowl blade ...
Useless little xxxx ..!
Several dates to look out for:

Transfer window opens Midnight 16th May
Fixtures out 20th June
Season starts 3rd August
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »