Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
Is this place under a spending embargo too Huh All I can get on the live championship football is Aston Villa against whoever Angry
and complicated
F'ucking Imre really needs to go on a cooking course Angry Chicken and beer Doh WTF Angry
and complicated
I'm telling you now that was the best chicken I've ever tasted ! It was like fish and chips chicken Laugh

This weekend I'm planning on doing meat and potatoes pie with fish Laugh and instead of Guiness I'm going to use whiskey Big Grin

Christmas was so xxxx good I've still got a few drabs left !
F'UCKING EASTER IS THE NEW CHRISTMAS Angry BASTARD KIDS DEMANDING MONEY AND OTHER THINGS INSTEAD OF EGGS Angry

WELL F'UCK 'EM Angry THEY CAN HAVE SOME MONEY IF I GET TO NAIL THEM TO A CROSS Angry
and complicated
I SEE THE CHRISTMAS SMILEY'S STILL DON'T WORK ON THE NEW HOSTING PLATFORM Angry
and complicated
Walking Laughing  Flashing  Hohoho
(02-11-2019, 00:02)St Charles Owl Wrote: Walking Laughing  Flashing  Hohoho

So when I press [get more] and nothing happens you just expect me to know the code to type in Huh
and complicated
No, I go to Preview Post, then when I press get more it brings up the box with them all in it, scroll down to the Xmas ones and click on the smiley image and it adds it to the post. Walking I can do this on both my laptop and ipad. What do you see when you press get more??
Can't get in on my notepad ( laptops are so last year I'm sick of smashing them up ) and it won't let me do anything on Android ? xxxx shit site run by Birmingham bummers !
(02-11-2019, 04:39)Imre varadi Wrote: Can't get in on my notepad ( laptops are so last year I'm sick of smashing them up ) and it won't let me do anything on Android ? xxxx shit site run by Birmingham bummers !

Works fine on my iPad Imre and its not even a newer model
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »