Thread Rating:
Well, I never saw that coming . . .
I reckon McCall is a good thing Worthing.
Matters should be resolved tomorrow, one way or another.

Skysports - Ally McCoist set to meet members of Rangers board - tomorrow, Wednesday, 17/12/2014.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Need a new manager in place as soon as possible. The players need stability and quickly .
I'd quite like to see Gattuso back at the club in some capacity, but not as manager at this point. We need someone with the experience to just get the job at hand done. The problem with Gattuso is he doesn't seem to have served any sort of apprenticeship as a coach. He's just been chucked briefly into a couple of basket case management roles where he didn't have instant success. He could be a great coach to have on board, but there's not much to suggest he could be in charge anywhere yet.
Old Boy possibility thread

Ray Wilkins-No, on even more money than Mccoist in Kuwait or somewhere

Terry Butcher- played good football at ICT but hasnt elsewhere, at least he`s not contracted elswhere

John Brown-Big no probably but didnt do bad at his last Dundee spell considering

Derek Mcinnes-Hands off! Think more likely WBA will go for him if they dump Irvine

David Weir-with a good DOF to help him into the role it dosent sound a bad

Stuart Mccall- Has integrity

Jimmy Nicholl, Barry Ferguson-Havent achieved at a level possibly to be considered

John Spencer-Bloody good call of mine if I do say so! Plays good attacking football cant get Boyd to score either

Ronald De Boer-imagine how good that would be! esp if like Frank

Trevor Francis-if Joe Kinnear came back so can Trev, be warned
Some interesting choices there turkeydinner, ranging from the eminently plausible (McCall, Weir, Butcher) to the sublimely preposterous (John Brown, Jimmy Nic/Bazza and R De Boer!) yet you've missed out both the bookies' favourite and mine, Billy Davies.

John Spencer is indeed an interesting shout, although unmentionable baggage exists where he is concerned, among some of our support.

Also, there's another name that seems to be not getting a mention at all for some reason - Ally McCoist himself. . . Whistle

Anyway, all will be revealed in good time. Possibly.
turkeydinner likes this post
Just been on SSN (Jim White), meeting between Derek Lambias, Sandy Easdale and Ally McCoist.

Business as Usual, Ally stays on and will be in charge on Saturday against Livingston.
AVFC RFC SAFC
(17-12-2014, 17:57)Larry-AV Wrote: Just been on SSN (Jim White), meeting between Derek Lambias, Sandy Easdale and Ally McCoist.

Business as Usual, Ally stays on and will be in charge on Saturday against Livingston.

I'll wait for a more reliable source than Jim White before commenting further, although it would not surprise me in the slightest if it turns out to be true. Could well just be hanging on until after the share issue and then punt him if funds allow.
Meanwhile Ally drops the side even more in the mire results wise.
Still no official confirmation, nor any from any reputable news source.

Still pretty quiet on the Western Front, BBC and STV both running with the story but neither have quotes. Think they're both just running blind with the SSN story.

Anyway, if true then the only option is to put McCoist on 'gardening leave' and get a new, more cost-effective manager.

Quote:Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

Sandy Easdale confirms to @BBCSport Ally McCoist will continue as #Rangers manager. Wouldn't say for how long.

Light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps. 'Gardening leave' still an option.

Would like to know why Easdale keeps on giving info to the scumfucks at the BBC though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »