Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Faupala ,thats the one .I'm guessing Apollon Limassol is a higher standard than the Vanarama
Like the Ukrainian Premier of his last venture, it is Blue. BUT, as Gozie has found and COG before him, you do have to score some goals at centre forward, although that might not be your major contribution. So far in proper football I think Faupala got one for us and one for NAC Breda in Holland ......... I think to make a career, despite all his French age-group caps, he needs a few goals at some level or other to kick-start his career.
Mani Dieseruvwe has left Salford on a month's loan to Chester (managed by Salford's former managers).

Conor Wilkinson has been loaned out by Gillingham for the rest of the season to Dagenham and Redbridge.
Lloyd Kerry came on for Harrogate yesterday. Must be getting on a bit, it seems years since he played for us.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Notably the Match Preview on Chesterfield's website didn't know Lloyd Kerr was a former Spire.

He's been there a while, but this season he's struggling to keep his place. He was quite young when he played for us.
Jamie O'Hara has left Billericay as they now have no money and their aim of reaching the EFL will now take a while to reach the back burner.

Teams with spare cash welcome to apply.

Jamie's salary would have taken up a large proportion of their new wage budget.
Graham Barrow has been given the Wrexham job.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Well he looks like a manager, I have to say that for him.
Ricky German has left Hendon and is apparently going to sign for Crawley after scoring 20+ goals for Hendon.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Something has been going on at Hendon ever since a player they sacked afterwards brought an axe to training. Ricky has been injured and went off in the first half a couple of weeks ago. Whether the deal was already in the offing and they wanted to protect him I don't know.

So now he'll be playing at a higher level than us. It makes me feel like going back to Bob's to say, "Told you so," but as they get confused between "fat" and "black" further discussion on there about anything seems pointless. Ditching Ricky on his first day, unfortunately for MA, turned out to be indicative of his future Proact decision-making.

I hope Ricky still has it. He used to look to me to be easily our best forward prospect since Kevin Davies ....... Don't you just wish he was lining up alongside Levi this afternoon?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »