Thread Rating:
Well, I never saw that coming . . .
Take your hatred of Rangers and f*ck off.
That will be you Trus.

Have I in anyway shown any hatred towards McCoist during this post??

Why you snooping about anyway you sad person??and I stand by my comment on Ferguson no matter what you think.

Only person showing hatred on this particular thread is YOU!!!!
Apparently most of the Board members are in London today, so it is business as usual on the pitch.

BBC - Rangers to reject Ally McCoist resignation as manager
AVFC RFC SAFC
I hope so Larry.

Oops sorry Trus don't mean to offend
He thinks he can run away to that cesspit and put the boot in all he wants, and then expect to show up here and be respected? Aye, that'll be shining bright.

Sadly, the time has come again. It's simply the only way.

Quote:The contents of this message are hidden because Fredstersafool is on your ignore list.
Deprive him of an audience. Maybe that way he'll decamp to the bigot board , and assume his position of lackey.
Much as I love McCoist as a Rangers legend (and he doesn't get nearly the respect he deserves from sections of our support), I really do think his resignation would be the right thing. In the last couple of seasons I've seen him learn to make tactical changes and give the players a rocket when required to produce results, and he seems to have the total support of the players. But at the end of the day he's not getting enough of out of them when we need it most. Whatever the reasons for that, I think it needs a new man with a new approach to remedy it. Do the board think otherwise or is this just about money? Beats me.

One thing to mention if his offer was really in respect of a future date is that comments he's made previously have pointed to him planning to leave after this season anyway. This may be nothing to do with recent results and is just him giving his employers due notice.
The irony of all this is that Ally is being judged as any other Manager is judged ... by the style of play and the results on the pitch ...

... this being something he has not had : the managerial quiet life !
AVFC RFC SAFC
Rejecting his resignation is madness to me!! Both Butcher and McCall would do better with your current squad and would be able to take the club forward into the Premiership. Obviously money is tight to say the least, but for the sake of 400k they have to find a way to pay this. Either that or they put him on gardening leave and continue to pay him in smaller chunks!!
The media have a very strange notion of what "resignation" is: he's handed in his notice. To me there's a more than subtle difference.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »