Thread Rating:
Town v Fluham - 5th November 2018
Faceache jjamez. Not knowingly met anyone but probably been some near misses over the years.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(07-11-2018, 17:30)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I know Wakey and Mitzi. Would recognise MNt. Have said hello to Cas and Shep. I've been out with some of our Scottish friends from other teams' boards. Also from other teams I would recognise spireitematt, beefy and SCO. I think that's it.

Don't forget Marco.

We met Ritchiebaby at Easter Road for the friendly the other year and then again when he came down here for a match.
Amelia Chaffinch and ritchiebaby like this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(07-11-2018, 19:20)theo_luddite Wrote: Faceache jjamez. Not knowingly met anyone but probably been some near misses over the years.

Yeah thats the one.

Those that dont know each other may well have walked past each other on a matchday without knowing
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
We gave ART a lift to Port Vale having met him on one of the sites that went before. We didn't leave him there. We brought him back again.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Fulham have loads of good players .... Their manager is out his depth.
Think he was given too much to spend by a numpty Chairman who thought throw silly money at it, we're bound to stay up. If they'd continued playing the same way they'd played the last 2 seasons they would probably do OK, but it seems the new faces can't get up to speed. Hope it lasts and the Chairman keeps the faith. OK he's not a total numpty with all the brass he has but wanting to bring Jacksonville to London, buy Wemberlee, spend daft money at Fulham ..... the guy needs to focus on one thing. We don't need a new manager in there sorting them out so go buy Wemberlee.

Our new faces can't get up to speed either yet with Wagbo's system but at least we didn't throw £100 million at it.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
theo has already commented on it, but what the hell was that from Mbenza.
Through on goal, pace to burn, bearing down on the goalie.....so he shoots from 30 yards away and misses the goal by a wide margin.
It looked comically amateur.
It's those kind of chances we keep missing to kill games off, and other teams seem to score.
Still, a cracking win to lift us off the bottom. West Ham will not be looking forward to coming here on Sat.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
(08-11-2018, 11:11)SHEP_HTAFC Wrote: theo has already commented on it, but what the hell was that from Mbenza.
Through on goal, pace to burn, bearing down on the goalie.....so he shoots from 30 yards away and misses the goal by a wide margin.
It looked comically amateur.
It's those kind of chances we keep missing to kill games off, and other teams seem to score.
Still, a cracking win to lift us off the bottom. West Ham will not be looking forward to coming here on Sat.

I think they might be!  Laugh
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »