Thread Rating:
Well, I never saw that coming . . .
Just when it was getting exciting.
One other thing I have consistently said about Ally McCoist is this.

If he finds that he is no longer able to deliver the results, he would put Club before Self and resign.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Ffs - "given 12 months notice", he's taking the piss as he knows the cash isn't there to bump him.
Record sport saying they have confirmation that discussion will take place over a pay off.
(12-12-2014, 16:40)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Ffs - "given 12 months notice", he's taking the piss as he knows the cash isn't there to bump him.

£400k approx. to pay him off? Some might say that's an absolute necessity. The Easedales could offer that as an interest-free loan right now.

Just hope to f*ck that the board have the bollocks to follow this through properly.
I can only assume from you and Worth's posts you have called time up on McCoist??
I'm struggling to see what any of this has to do with you, Fred, or why any of us should even lower ourselves to respond any further.

Haven't you got a cesspit full of Rangers-haters to bend the knee to? In your own time, of course.
Gies a break Trus i'm no gloating here,not one nasty post have I put on this subject.

This is a football forum and a football subject is being is being discussed,being a member of Sportsbabble I will discuss a topic when I feel I want to wether it has anything to do with my club or not,you don't have to respond simple as that.

I have indeed Trus.
(12-12-2014, 17:29)Fredstersafool Wrote: Gies a break Trus i'm no gloating here,not one nasty post have I put on this subject.

Get yourself tae f*ck, calling one of our former captains a "brown nosing little bastard", then sneaking over here with your "not one nasty post" bullshit.

You're kidding no one.
He is as well read his column Trus he's right up his arse..

I'd like to add that this thread is about Ally McCoist not that snivelling little leech,and I have said nothing nasty about what has happened today regards McCoist.

I'm not trying to kid anyone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »