Thread Rating:
Helloooo - from New606 List!
Right i'm signed up Smile
drewks likes this post
OK ...
STAIRS - my 'Like' button is nearly worn out, what is the best solution?
Personally, I think you should remove it straight away....if you have a problem with this I suggest you contact Bonner Dodgy
Stairs likes this post
(05-09-2014, 22:13)Zinman Wrote: Just arrived and I'm hoping to see some intelligent football debate...........then I saw that Beefy had already joined.  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

Ha bloody ha !!!
Minus 20 for you on next week's predictions Whistle
Will still put him above you then
Zinman likes this post
(06-09-2014, 15:47)Bournemouth Baggie Wrote: Will still put him above you then

Good try Stephanie Rolleyes
I've just landed. How do we edit our signatures etc?
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Go into your User CP (located under the 'babble' logo, at the top of the page), and the options to edit your profile/signature/everything else will be in the section in the menu on the left, as it was on New606 Thumb up

...just to know, how about compiling a list of all those who have come across from New606......then we can hound the remainder to join us!
(can't see a way to filter out just the Baggies from the site member list)

drewks
Stairs
Beefy
Ska'd
Bournemouth
wba_1996
Salop
Vicar
Tidy
bomberbrown1968
DD
Somerset
Josh
Drewks
Joker
TheBaggieMan
silverbaggie
Harry
Kiddy/Wribbenhall
Floridabaggie
CJBaggies
Pie
talkSAFT
Baggie One
Kookiebags
Zinman
seteefeet
Dan
4evaa
Sanjay
Wrigley
We All Go Boing
WBA Will
Tom_WBA
West Brom Strollers 1878
Danny The Baggie
Reebok
Worldclassalbion
meandbren
Luke
derbybaggie
Yabbadoo
Foxman
RainbowTurnedEast

Hows that for you, drewks?
drewks likes this post
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
(05-09-2014, 21:23)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 20:00)Ska Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 15:41)Boing Boing Baggies Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 14:40)Stairs Wrote: If I have not 'Liked' your arrival I apologise. But WELCOME my Baggies friends - I hope you have a fantastic, uninterrupted and enjoyable posting experience for decades to come

Hi I'm Jayne from Bartley Green in Birmingham, I used to just read the old new-606 but thought Id contribute to this one.  Been a baggies fan for too many years than I care to remember and now my 18 yr old son is a baggie (ManUtd is his second team Big Grin ). Im hoping to join the prediction league but fear I may have left it too late.

Very impressed with this new board though boing boing  Thumb up Cool

Welcome aboard, Jayne!  If you want to join in the Prediction League I'm sure there'll be plenty space, though I think points would have to be subtracted for the weeks you've missed so far (Beefy or Joker will clarify this); plenty of time to catch up, though Thumb up

I think Jayne if i can remember right you can join by all means , however at the cost of 1 point below the bottom scorer in Division 2.
It should not really be a problem to catch up as most people have had a terrible start  Big Grin
Am I correct Guys  Huh

Thats great, I'm good at predictions ;-) so making up one point shouldnt be a problem :-) as im new Tongue how do I join? Thank you in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »