Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
(31-07-2018, 11:56)Devongone Wrote: Byron Harrison is John Akinde's replacement at Barnet and John Still is thrilled to get him, Scott Boden is at Gateshead, Sam Togwell is Slough Town's star signing.

And I think Diego de Girolamo has joined his bro' at Buxton. Maybe Matt can confirm. Certainly he's played friendlies, but whether he's put pen to paper ......

And yes CO'G signs for Oldham along with Sam Surridge - that's two strikers who didn't look have a goal in them last season - together they will probably break the league goal scoring record.

Yeah Diego has signed for Buxton.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Ched Evans on loan with Joey Barton at Fleetwood has to be the belter.
Eoin Doyle has joined Bradford City for an undisclosed fee from Preston.

Also Jon Nolan has put a transfer request in at Shrewsbury.

Apparently Nolan is going for a million which would give us 150k windfall.
I never rated Nolan here and am astonished how much he has apparently improved ,this is almost certainly down to Paul Hurst who he obviously likes playing for .
Has he improved or was it just us?

Players we didn't want have found homes - McCourt, O'Grady, Whitmore - all found EFL homes. A player we sold as a success ....... Dennis, has got the No 9 shirt at Notts County but he's behind Jon Stead in the pecking order (I suggested on Bobs when they were bemoaning his departure that they might find he struggled even to get a game at Notts County - even I have to be right sometimes.)
And why's Ricky German to Hendon not on this thread, Spiritematt?

(This should be read in Rik Mayall's voice.)

(And did you see Armand Gnanduillet came on as sub for Blackpool on Saturday? I thought he was in S. Africa. And he so impressed Lee Bowyer he handed Oyston his resignation tout suite.)
Ricky German has signed for Hendon Town

Craig Westcarr has joined Kettering Town

Deane Smalley has signed for Chester after being on trial with them

Adam Smith signed for Matlock

Sam Togwell is at Slough Town where his brother Lee also plays.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is at Halesowen Town.

Jake Beesley is on loan at Bradford Park Avenue from Salford City

Adam Rundle is now at Blyth Spartans

Scott Boden is at Gateshead after leaving Wrexham

(07-08-2018, 17:59)Devongone Wrote: (And did you see Armand Gnanduillet came on as sub for Blackpool on Saturday? I thought he was in S. Africa. And he so impressed Lee Bowyer he handed Oyston his resignation tout suite.)

He did join a South African side but they couldn't sign him or register him because it turned out they had too many foreign players so he rejoined Blackpool.

Marshall Willock has been with Matlock for pre-season but has rejoined Solihull Moors.

Brad Nicholson we signed from Handsworth Parramore has been let go by mutual consent.

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/...-1-9293277

Sam Clucas has signed for Stoke City from Swansea.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »