Thread Rating:
RIFC
What are they doing wrong just now, Fred? All these 'troubles' are legacy ones from previous boards.
Okidoki.
As suspected, right to appeal Ahmad's case has been granted. No monies are ring-fenced, appeal to be heard in November apparently.

Prophets of impending doom apoplectic. Thumb up
If there is no money to be ring-fenced then why is there an appeal in November??
To avoid it becoming ring-fenced.

The ring-fencing warrant has been replaced with a court advised urge "to come to a deal with Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court".

I suspect the club will be quite busy in the intervening months. I doubt if there will be time to arrange anything with Mr Ahmad. Which would be a shame. . . Whistle

In the mean-time, our cash-flow is unaffected and the share option can proceed unhindered.

All your claims, Fred, of not being able to fulfil fixtures, your heartfelt hopes and wishes for us to die, are fast becoming nothing but demented cries for help.
Those claims may still come to fruition Trus,the share issue isn't certain to be a success,anyhow thanks for clearing that up for me.

Just been told the money is ring-fenced but the appeal to day was to allow Rangers to appeal that decision in November,now Trus don't go radge at me is the money ring-fenced or not??
Yes Fred, it is ringfenced as per statement released today by RIFC
Feeding me shite Trus Tut tut.
Andy Newport ‏@Andythemod9 3 mins
Latest on Rangers v Ahmad case: Warrant to ring fence cash has NOT been actioned as of now. But Ahmad DOES retain right to do so & could.../ /freeze cash sometime before Friday's deadline for open offer. Case due to be heard on November 11 but Rangers hoping to find sooner date

Agreement between Rangers/Ahmad seems to have happened. Cash is clearly not ring-fenced as of no.

Quote:But Lord Stewart decided that granting Rangers the right to appeal would "facilitate the raising of fresh capital" through the open offer and ultimately "benefit both parties".

He also urged Rangers to come to a deal with Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court.

The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.

Rangers statement is confusing, granted.
I would have thought that the club statement would be the correct facts, ( clearly stating that the cash is ringfenced) but hey, who knows
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »