Thread Rating:
Strictly come dancing
Get yourself some lessons booked, DD!
Mrs Marco will be watching this. I'll be peering over the football when something interesting happens. All I know thus far is that people looked very creosote-y on the red carpet. We didn't see Sunday night. Been watching Tumble instead. Me and gymnastics....Big Grin
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
Have they been doing the rhythmic gymnastics on Tumble, Marco? And have you seen the footage on the Internet of an elephant doing some fancy work with a big ribbon?

Just lovely
Will give the elephant a look later, when on wifi - they had a BIT of rhythmic on there, bit of trampolining, too. Hoping this is a test run for a bigger series in future.

I'm normally sceptical about this sort of thing, and I'm not keen on Alex Jones, but it's been good.

I digress. The Saturdays started a tour yesterday; how's Frankie going to have time to train? Have they no dates on Saturday, which would diminish much of the point of seeing them.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

Her pro dancer is going on tour with them by the sounds of it
Yeah but if The Saturdays can't perform on a Saturday because she's dancing, they should be renamed the owt but Saturdays.
They're doing next Saturday, but no more after that.

I had to check on my phone because I don't want work knowing I was looking for Saturdays tour tickets.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

I was sad to see Greg go last week mainly because we wont see much of the lovely Aliona now

Time for Andy Murray`s mum to go she is awful and why does Anton always get saddled with dodgy people?
That's Anton's role. If he wasn't in it for the comedy value, he would've been shunted off years ago. They seem quite ruthless with who they ditch off the show.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »