Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/ow...le-sunday/ wow first thing Chansiri has got right in nearly a year !! watch it be feffing red Doh
Looks better

Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
still a bit shit though isnt it ?
Quite like it  Thumb up I will consider buying one next May when they are selling for £15  Cool

Just the shirt that is Whistle
and complicated
does it have one with sleaves that fit a normal human bieng instead of that tight faggorty shite ones
I don't know actually Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Looks like there’s a FB (average ‘mature’ supporter Laugh ) version too !!!

From the OS

The full kit is manufactured from the superior moist management fabric featuring EVAPOR8 technology, with two versions of the shirt.

The first is a pro-fit piece laser cut for improved athlete fit and the second a loose fitting replica featuring mesh side panelling that showcases both logos.

And CC is missing Hendo’s

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44661912
CC is missing the compensation on offer in England Whistle

And I'll have the loose fitting shirt if you please Thumb up Those sculptured ones make you look like a love island/gay bar reject Doh I would imagine Wink
and complicated
Like that shirt, and like the black shorts as well, good move by Chansiri!!
(29-06-2018, 23:03)St Charles Owl Wrote: Like that shirt, and like the black shorts as well, good move by Chansiri!!

But would you buy the shorts Chaz ? Laugh

Seriously though, I quite like the kit Thumb up not sure about the socks yet as I would have preferred white with a blue/black top but that's just me Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »