Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Hoepfully and im sure if what we saw from last season that Joss will give him his time either sub for 15 minutes doesnt do no harm ? or in the wank cups !! unlike coco the feffing wanker !
Leicester did us dirty a bit with George Hirst. We turned down their 1m bid and now a club they own in Belgium, managed by Nigel Pearson have signed him for next to nothing by avoiding the FA compensation rule. Similarly how Glasgow Rangers signed Rossiter from Liverpool for 300k when it would have cost Sunderland 8m in comp.

xxxx you Leicester and xxxx off George & David. Legend status destroyed in the blink of an eye.
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/se...kit-first/ Due to demand now they are holding us to ransom !!
The entire marketing of it, the dialogue... Cringe worthy and soulless
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(26-06-2018, 16:04)Statesideowl Wrote: The entire marketing of it, the dialogue... Cringe worthy and soulless

Got to agree, just a strange statement. So we sign up and get first look at the kit, wow, thats a great offer!!
(26-06-2018, 17:43)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(26-06-2018, 16:04)Statesideowl Wrote: The entire marketing of it, the dialogue... Cringe worthy and soulless

Got to agree, just a strange statement.  So we sign up and get first look at the kit, wow, thats a great offer!!

I'm guessing that only a limited amount of all their existing email contacts have been ars**ed to re-sign up under the new data protection rules so this is just a teaser way to remind/get them to do that with shirts being important to the masses. Then the updated list can be used to target them with ticket or merchandising offers (including 3rd party ads which generate revenue) so in my mind not really too bizarre at all as part of marketing in the larger sense.
ive sent them a letter stateing that i would rather put my cockend in the mouth of a great white shark than have them feff my arse like they did last season !! its going to be a very long time before they get any money out of me !! and even if the kit is a good one i wont be buying it after this wank !!

chansiri is a xxxx clown and i will be happy if he can sell up to someone else with more sense !
Yikes !!!

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is ready to help Marcelo Bielsa at Leeds by loaning him some of his top young stars. (Sun)
it will take to long his process there is now way in hell that Leeds will give him more than 6 months to sort there shit out !
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/28/jos...-u18s-ale/ looks like weaver is the new goalkeeping coach ! in good hands with him i think !!
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »