Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Scott Boden was ok I dont think he got a fair crack under Shez ,maybe could actually do something the others haven't and thats score a goal or two
That'll be why Wrexham don't want him and Inverness Caledonian hardly gave him a game.

I think he's one of those players who can grab you a goal if you bring him on for the last 15, but if he plays the whole 90 he makes no more contribution to the team than he does if he's only on for 15. If we want a sub and he wants to be one then fine.
Morsy on for Egypt after 50 mins. Hope they win, cant stand Suarez. At least Morsy will bite back.

Former Spireite signs for Chesterfield - Welcome back Drew Talbot
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Ian Evatt has become Barrow manager.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
The photo of Drew and Matt on the website is a bit strange. I like the backdrop of Martins Office in kin big letters but Drew looks as if somebody has got his hand up his arris all the way up to his lips forcing a smile !!!

Where's the cheese Gromit
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
(Moursy) was Morsy always available always getting stuck in playing the simple pass .Never put a foot wrong .in the top 5 of my favourite all time town players .
To think that some thought Jimmy Ryan was better ...
Morsy played well for Egypt, took the ball off both Suarez and Cavani.

Barrow done well by giving Evo a go. Hope he does well.

Don't know what to make of Drew Talbot. He deserved good treatment from us and didn't get it did he? But I'm watching as younger (in their twenties!) players even I've noted like Pinnock at Dover, Sonupe at Kiddie, Okenabirhie go off for new careers at EFL clubs and I'm wondering why we're signing quite old men ....... I know we need some experience in the team but jeez .....
Id like to think Talbot has signed out of loyalty after the way we treated him but not so sure, there's bound to be a financial thing .
So who was lying about the releasing of the 3 ? Carson ,Dunford or MA ? All are denying making the decision.Not that I'm saying it was the wrong decision ,DA said the budget has to be cut ,but they should just be honest because yet again the reputation of the club is put in the spotlight.
This is former Spireite news:- JACOB HAZEL makes the Evo-Stick South Team of the Year.

Interesting addition from a local RECRUITMENT point of view - Liam Hardy (Buxton) won the Evo-Stick Premier Golden Boot with 34 goals and made the team of the year along with Andy Dales of Mickleover as did Adam Jones (Glossop NE in the Northern Section.

If we were looking to the future, the Northern Prem Football Academy awards saw Alfie Smith-Eccles (GK Matlock), Lucas Brough (CB Matlock), Harley Kozluk and Morgan Williams (Micleover's full backs) and Ethan Knowles (a forward with Matlock) make the team of the year. You'd think a bigger club locally making be thinking about taking a look at some of these players ........ You know the sort of club that wanted to get back to the football league.
Heard a rumour Kev Hurst might be coming back ,no idea where he is at the moment .
This is just a rumour and probably untrue but I'm putting it out there .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »