Thread Rating:
One Sentence Story
Meanwhile, the pizza was getting cold and nobody had picked up the pizza slicer that could have been used to remove the bear and the wasp with a simple flick of the wrist, or as they used to say, it's all in the wrist action.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Jack took advantage of the mass confusion and kicked the South African Paralympian straight in the vagina and then picked up the pizza slicer.
In walked the German Shepherd from next door, "did someone mention pizza?" he said.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Jack started slapping himself around the face, thinking he must still be asleep having a crazy dream.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Not a good thing to do when you have a pizza slicer in hand.
A guide to cask ale.

With his face torn to shreds from the pizza slicer, Jack woke to find himself in hospital with his whole head covered in bandages and a team of doctors leaning over him mumbling between themselves.
Mumble, mumble, stich one, pearl one, mumble, mumble, elastoplast, I prefer mine with anchovies and pepperoni to be honest.
A guide to cask ale.

One of the female doctors leaning over had a bit too much cleavage showing and upon Jack getting an eye full he thought to himself, “so this is what purgatory feels like”.
She continued with removing the bandages and when they were all removed she held up a mirror in front of Jack's face.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Jack jumped back in horror at the sight of the Freddy Krueger lookalike in the mirror looking back at him. “Why did I choose to slap myself with the pizza cutter?!” Exclaimed Jack.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »