Thread Rating:
New Manager
Aging squad, FFP problems, big club, step forward Chris Coleman! Not a bad shout though

Apparently rumor going round that ex Rams legend Igor Stimac has been approached
Isnt Chriss coleman the worst manager they could possibly get ? we are talking a team that is almost finished with no ideas and club with no money and a set off fans that only sing when there winning ! sounds familar to me (Sunderland ) hope he does get it though and maybe he will do the double ?
Lampard linked with it
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Frank Lampard Jnr given job at this moment John Terry is legging it down the A38 in full Derby Kit,
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I like it, I`m really glad to see Gerrard and Lampard taking Managerial jobs, I hope Terry, Scholes etc do the same

Regardless that they are in the second tier Derby are a huge club with large support and a great history
They have been `nearly men` far too many times the last few years
and have the Nottm Forest habit of signing journeymen in an attempt to claw back upto the trapdoor

Getting rid of the long standing old guard would help with FFP no end
Interestingly enough every Cardiff board couldn't believe they let Bryson go out on loan and would welcome him with open arms
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »