Thread Rating:
RIFC
Do you abuse people on this board YES!!!! What difference does it make where the abuse is given out? answer no difference,you are being a complete hypocrite Coop.

Anyway as I was saying I don't know if McCoist recieves bonus payments that's why I asked.
Why dont you ask edgie he usually has all the info you need. And you are the only person who gets stick from people The other non entity doesn't even merit a mention. Go figure...
I'm asking the people who seem to be in the know I.E Trus or El Car whom the question was raised at, so if you don't mind go away and try and raise an argument with someone else or you could actually give an answer on wether you know if he is on bonus or not.
The information you seek, does Ally McCoist get a bonus, would be in the accounts, Fred.
Whether it comes under a general heading, e.g., 'Remuneration', or is given in more detail, I do not know.
If it is covered under 'Remuneration' then nobody on here will be able to provide the answer.
I could ask you the same question, 'Does he get a bonus ?', of Robbie Neilson (Manager of Heart of Midlothian).
Is that information in the public domain, or is it confidential ?
AVFC RFC SAFC
I don't know if he does or not Larry,i'm only asking as if he was it would mean he was earning close to the million I said he may be earning lol,don't be coming in all heavy handed soldier yer reply makes you appear antagonised.
And if you really wanted to know there are avenues as have been suggested by both of us, as for antagonising its all you ever seem to want to do, which for a man your age is quite pitiful.
As for the starting an argument nobody here is trying to do anything of the sort, and will Neilson have to take a cut in salary given his diabolical cup record?

(01-12-2014, 18:52)Fredstersafool Wrote: I'm asking the people who seem to be in the know I.E Trus or El Car whom the question was raised at, so if you don't mind go away and try and raise an argument with someone else or you could actually give an answer on wether you know if he is on bonus or not.

I f you are referring to the vague post from above i dont know do you?
Already did Tongue
From what I recall the 825k the media liked to bandy about included his bonus, Fred, but it was for a period of 13 months, not a year. His salary was more like 750k including maximum bonus. I think pretty much every manager works on a bonus, same as players. And it's been cut considerably since then to something like half that amount I think.
Cool el car just asking and got a reasonable reply thanks for that.
I don't know if this is yet more Boardroom turmoil ... 'Laxey Out !!!' ... but it wouldn't surprise me ...

Rangers FC - Board Changes (RNS Number : 3182Z) 10 December 2014

Skysports - Norman Crighton leaves post as non-exec director at Rangers

... or maybe it is to do with his Dundee connections ?  Whistle
AVFC RFC SAFC
Was it a paid post Larry?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »