Thread Rating:
RIFC
(29-11-2014, 00:35)TIN TIN Wrote: Trus, you certainly live in yer own wee bubble world, which some time soon will burst.

We've been getting predictions of impending doom for over two years now. It's not happened yet, and it's not going to. Why do you people keep on thinking it will? Is it wishful thinking? Stupidity? Piss-poor WUMmery?

(29-11-2014, 00:35)TIN TIN Wrote: "Every thing going in the right direction " you quote- on what do you base that buddy.

Financial Highlights

· Group Revenue increased by 32% to £25.2m (2013: £19.1m)
· Retail revenue increased by 375% to £7.6m (2013: £1.6m)
· Sponsorship and advertising revenues rose to £1.5m (2013: £0.8; +79%)
· 42% reduction in operating losses to £8.3m (2013: £14.4m)
· Other Operating Income rose from £1.7m to £2.1m (+22%)
· Successful Open Offer raising £3.13m (gross) provided valuable additional working capital
· Significantly reduced cost base across the Group

Or are these things just yet another sign of impending doom? Doh

(29-11-2014, 00:35)TIN TIN Wrote: Wise up.

Shut the fυck up.
Aye, nice one Trus, resorting to personal abuse. Auditors, Deloitte have AGAIN confirmed they cannot verify what directors are saying is accurate and the future of the club, even in the short term, is bleak. So as I said previously, wise up boy or continue to be a total bell end
HHGH
Canny see the trees for the forest,the figures are certainly better than before even if they still need major investment so he's right in that respect but as norm he's only giving half an answer
FFs Fred, Stevie Wonder has more chance of seeing what's going on at Ibroke. They just don't get it. Pissing money up against the wall every week. Listen to the auditors, the guys who do the books- fucked without another £8 million investment before end of season- oops, methinks they are living out with their means- 25 point deduction coming soon. Ha xxxx ha Trusbitch
HHGH
Deloittes said the same thing in last year's accounts, and yet we didn't go bust. Your clueless, halfwitted desperation for it to happen warms me on a cold evening, though. Thumb up
The auditors have to report a going concern emphasis of matter if, in the going concern assessment carried out by the directors, there's any matter of uncertainty the outcome of which could affect the ability of the company to continue as a going concern. It doesn't mean they think the company is about to go under, just that there are circumstances that make it a possibility. Admittedly a lot could depend on the outcome of a new share offer, but there could be other sources of temporary finance or emergency cost cutting measures.
Like Mike Ashley
Quite possibly. If he's interested in taking over he's been given the opportunity to do so by the UoF and other boycotters. Having had a look through the figures the extra money we've had to bring in from the rights issue and and loans has amounted to what we've lost from the decreased season ticket sales and an anticipated drop in merchandise sales. Otherwise we'd have been fine until the latest expected share issue, which was something that was always known to be probable as a result of spending in 2012/13. A ridiculous amount of harm has been done in the name of trying to shoehorn Dave King back into the club by people who have used the Internet to create and disseminate a fictional version of how things actually are.
So paying overrated players thousands of pounds yer manager on almost a million per year,pay offs and bonuses for all and sundry the ordinary (I use the term ordinary loosely)staff made redundant are fictional?as much as boycotts aren't beneficial to the club they have the right to stay away and voice an opinion of concern as to how the club has been used to boost bank accounts.
Paying for Premier League standard players is seen as a necessary evil to try to ensure we get back there as quickly as possible. I haven't agreed with all of the signings we've made, but I understand the policy. It's a question of downsizing to become a mediocre club - and the boycotters back Dave King whose stance has always been that we should spend money to avoid this - or stripping everything right back and taking much longer to become a leading power again. in the case of some expenses it just wouldn't be feasible to cut them back much unless we shut down Murray park and moved out of Ibrox. Think that would go down well with UoF?

The manager is on nowhere near a million a year by the way - whether he's the right man for the job is questionable but I'm not arguing that point - and while I agree some of the initial directors were overpaid, none of them were on the board by the end of last season. Those paid off for large amounts were paid off because of the likes of UoF so they can't really complain about how much that cost. At the end of the day we're a listed company and a pretty big business, so managers and directors should be paid in line with that, not what division we're in. Listed companies are certainly meant to offer good wage and bonus packages to attract the best exec directors so I have no problems at all with what Wallace was on. There's been very little spent on the other directors on the board since the last AGM so it's not an area of overspend.

The thing is, the board were doing the right things, cutting costs and preparing plans to raise finance for the future to get us over the line and into the Premier League, at which point the extra revenue we could expect would be enough to put us on an even keel. There was no good reason for the boycott and it's merely made us less attractive to would-be investors, apart from Mike Ashley, who comes with a lot of distrust regarding his motives, and Dave King who has never shown any willingness to put any money in, but has instead become the 'Rangers man' hired to front another group of shady, nameless, City investors who just want to make a quick buck for themselves. Don't really see how either of those options is better than what we currently have, which is a group of shareholders who aren't taking any real money from the company as it stands and will only do so if they can bring the share price back up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »