Thread Rating:
Swansea v The Owls FAC Rep Match Thread
THE MATCH

TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 8:05PM KICK OFF

[Image: enhanced-buzz-22389-1443188012-0.jpg] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

LAST MATCH

4-2 to the referee & a Wildsmith assist Doh  Despite putting in a good performance we lost our 2nd game in a row as Villa took all 3 points as they were more clinical than our lot and we made a few errors that were punished. Clare got his first for the club and Joao also scored but missed a couple of other chances. The Ref was a little bias when blowing up for fouls, Villa must be the greatest tacklers of all time as they only committed 1 foul all afternoon, while "DIRTY" Wednesday committed 16. Cant wait for Swarbricks next appearance at Hillsborough, he'll get a nice welcome I'm sure.

THE MATCH

Our only chance of silverware is the FA Cup, and we make the long journey to South Wales for our replay with Carlos. Expect plenty of changes from both teams. If we manage to pull off the win a potential Qtr Final tie at home to Tottenham awaits us. It would be nice to put one over Carlos but our chance probably went at Hillsborough a week ago, could depend on what teams are put out by either manager.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS          -               Angry Angry  Big Grin  Confused  Angry  Confused

SWAN          -               Angry  Big Grin  Confused  Big Grin  Big Grin  Confused

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

Referee: Attwell, Stuart
Assistant Referee: Lennard, Harry
Assistant Referee: Perry, Marc
Fourth Official: Friend, Kevin
Video Assistant Referee: Marriner, Andre
Additional Video Assistant Referee: McDonough, Michael

THE TEAM

Dawson will start, that we know. Will Rhodes get a start, will young Hirsty be in the 18. My worry is Butterscoth, Loovens & Fox will all start

Possible team:
Dawson
Venancio, Loovens, Pudil
Palmer, Butterfield, Pelupessy, Reach, Fox
Rhodes, Nuhiu

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

2-1 Nuhiu - Owlkev

SHOTS X POSSESSION

440 - Owlkev

BML

Maddix  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Owlkev  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Stateside  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Peiowl  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass Smartass
Imre  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Washington  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Southey  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
SCO  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Towninjustonce  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Jacko  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass
Wereham  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass  Smartass

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Hull City v Barnsley
Reading v Sheffield United
AFC Wimbledon v Blackburn Rovers
Bristol Rovers v Wigan Athletic
Peterborough United v Walsall

DDAAH - Owlkev

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: ?preset=square&greyscale=false] [Image: 1a758f1331e51aabd80fdd83485b5fa8.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice. Thumb up

Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Cheers, Kev.  Thumb up

This season is dragging on. like pulling teeth.

Referee's are the worst I've ever seen in all my time watching the game, at every level they are shocking. It is starting to make me wonder how corrupt they actually are. Incompetence only goes so far before you start to connect the dots. Like every other big money business, there's back handers and illegal irregularities involved, why would football be any different?

As for Swarbrick, I remember when he reffed us against Charlton a few years back in L1. He gave everything to the cockneys in that game too. I believe he reffed a game against Brum too where ex-owl and Thug, Morrison kicked the shit out of our players without consequence.
It's not coincidence, there's too many steady incidents. As there is no governing body to hold the RA accountable for its corruption it will continue to exist with impunity, much as it does within FIFA.

2-1 Joao

HDHAH

[Image: attachment.php?aid=610]
Maddix likes this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
3-0  abraham
ddddd

The chance went missing last time im afraid we are not good enough to win away at a premiership club and quite frankly the ref has nailed this on as a 100% home win Thumb down
I think Reach needs resting before he ends up burnt out or injured and the rest realy it doesnt matter if you swap em round or not apart from clare whos cup tied ! the one bonus in swapping around the team is that the no1 keeper will play this game Whistle

dont think ive got time for this one as work is a must at the moment and not Wednesday Whistle
Palmer & Abdi will be in the squad v Swansea.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
5-0 Bony

hhhhh

"God Save the King."
I think he's injured, Pei.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
1-2 Nuhui

DDDAH
Thanks Stateside. Correction:

5-0 Abraham
"God Save the King."
1-2 Rhodes
HDAAD
HAAAH

6-1 Nuhiu Whistle

and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »