Thread Rating:
Swansea v The Owls FAC Rep Match Thread
(28-02-2018, 19:39)Maddix Wrote: Get well soon Wereham  Thumb up

Didn't even switch it on last night and ended up going to bed just after half eight  Cool

Isn't that actually a tweet from Butterfield??
Maddix and Washington like this post
Yeah Chaz, if they can't be bothered then neither can I Cool
and complicated
(28-02-2018, 21:29)Maddix Wrote: Yeah Chaz, if they can't be bothered then neither can I  Cool

I think in a case of a few of our current first team its not caring thats the problem, its a simple matter of ability!!! Loovens, Fox, and Butterfield may get away with it against 10 of the teams in the Championship who are no better than we are on any given day but against the better teams and especially a PL side they are left looking like pub league at best. Our players in the treatment room might not be world beaters or even good enough for promotion but they are certainly better than what we are able to put out at the moment and the sooner some of them get fit the better off we will be to remove the prospect of relegation and start planning properly for the next few seasons.
planning properly for next season ...mmmmmm we as fans have planeed properly and its shoot 80% of the shit thats playing at the moment ! but can you realy see clownsiri doing this and getting more into debt out of his own pocket so to speak !

answer charlie is NO you and many others are living in cloud cukoo land !! he isnt going to invest more than a few players and he has mentioned this before ... i cant just get rid of the hanger on dogshit as we would be short of players if injured and in so many words too much money to replace all the dogshit Whistle

we will have at least 70 % of this dogshit coming into the next season .. hence thats why hes looking at Big mick as the manger because hes thick skinned doesnt moan about players who are shit and just gets on with being dogshit Thumb up i think jos has bleated too much for clownsiris liking .. he needs a dickhead in charge so he can run the club cheap for a few years untill he gets his investment back level Whistle

cloud cukkoo land people clownsiri has tried failed and now its time to pay him back before we can hopefully be sold on to someone who will do the same as when he first came but be succesfull and actually get us up and moving forward Thumb up

wake the xxxx up Thumb up
(28-02-2018, 22:44)Imre varadi Wrote: planning properly for next season ...mmmmmm we as fans have planeed properly and its shoot 80% of the shit thats playing at the moment ! but can you realy see clownsiri doing this and getting more into debt out of his own pocket so to speak !

answer charlie is NO you and many others are living in cloud cukoo land !! he isnt going to invest more than a few players and he has mentioned this before ... i cant just get rid of the hanger on dogshit as we would be short of players if injured and in so many words too much money to replace all the dogshit  Whistle

we will have at least 70 % of this dogshit coming into the next season .. hence thats why hes looking at Big mick as the manger because hes thick skinned doesnt moan about players who are shit and just gets on with being dogshit  Thumb up  i think jos has bleated too much for clownsiris liking .. he needs a dickhead in charge so he can run the club cheap for a few years untill he gets his investment back level  Whistle  

cloud cukkoo land people clownsiri has tried failed and now its time to pay him back before we can hopefully be sold on to someone who will do the same as when he first came but be succesfull and actually get us up and moving forward  Thumb up

wake the **** up  Thumb up

Completely disagree!!! Jos was brought in for the long term, to build a team to get promoted, this is what he has done at every club he has been at. The biggest mistake Chansiri made was promising PL football in two years, the fans expectations have gone through the roof as a consequence of that PO final and now we demand to be Man City!!

We have players we can sell, we should think carefully about renewing any contracts and we should decide which positions we need to fill that will have the most impact. I don't care if he wants to sell Hooper, Lees, FF etc, those considered our best players, its about now building a team with some of the U23s, keep the players who can do a job for us and want to stay and over the next two seasons get rid of the rest. You cannot change the whole squad in one summer, it will take 3-4 transfer windows to do that, in the meantime we need to get behind the club, reduce the expectation of automatics and build a team like Brighton, Boro and Derby have done. If we can make 3-4 quality additions to the team then we will be in a better place, but it will take a while to get to the point of having a promotion team.
nobody is going to behind this club come next season if players like loovens wallace jones butterfield and abdi have not been shown the door ! nobody is going to renew there season ticket if any of this dogshit is remotley near the first team sheet ! and then ther are others such as plamer bob matiass boyd fletcher pudil hunt winnall have i missed anyone ? this club is xxxx doomed unless he has a clean sweep puts himself in problems with ffp and gets replacements !! yes we could get 5 from the under 23s but we would need 5 top class players not maybe or has been wankers ?

its not happening and the fans expectations gets higher as every year we get further away ? thats the only good thing about the club by the way !! we exspect and we move dogshit out of the door !! thank god for that or we would have been in the conferance years ago !! so dont take second best thats wankstain !!
Butterfield - on loan, gone at the end of the season anyway
Loovens - out of contract, no need to renew
Wallace - out of contract, no need to renew
Nuhiu - out of contract, no need to renew
Matias - out of contract, might be worth another year but not likely
Pudil - out of contract, might be worth another year
Winnall - stuck with him until he is fit unless Derby want him.

But the reality is we are bitching and moaning about our reserves, assuming we have a fully fit squad almost none of these guys would be near the starting 11 anyway. That is not a list of our supposed best players, its a list of our has been and reserves. Chansiri has always said we will not sell our best players unless it makes sense, essentially he is saying we no longer have to accept 1m for the likes of Antonio to make ends meet. Our squad if fit has some good players in it and we would be higher up the table, but it needs a facelift in the summer and you start with losing most of those above and replacing with younger or better.
Imre varadi and peiowl like this post
I'm not one for Chansiri bashing. He has good intent and invested a lot of money while trying to work within the rules. As SCO said his problem was promising too much too soon and then almost doing it 2 years running.

Where the problem lies and I will put it in context for Imre.

The guy has experience at a general level 'building houses' but his son says  dad when I grow up it would be cool to own and know about all this cool electrical and electronic stuff that goes into them (aka a football club).  
Ok son I 'll see what i can do and does a search for someone who can teach him about electrics and electronics but the company (Doyen) who tells the best story is in reality dodgy but they recommend a fella  (CC) who thinks he's the bees knees and all these contacts for really good tried and tested systems and parts.
Unfortunately these things while good originally are expensive and use valves rather than transistors , start off fanatstically but then are getting no maintenance and start to miss-function until some of them fail altogether or the parts to fix them are hard to find and take a long time.
By this time said Dad is limited on what else he can buy this year so has to scrap some items, fix others and/or get some salvage value for ones someone else might be able to use.  Then with that plus his next year allowance he starts looking for young energetic electronics start-ups like a good venture capitalist and finding some good IPhone 7s from people who are loaded with IPhone X's.

With patience he replaces all the out of date rubbish and gives his son the knowledge and skill to start building the new and very successful Att Phone.
St Charles Owl and peiowl like this post
lets put this into context for wash & charlie then Whistle that may have been a thing off the past like shanks passing it down to paisley etc etc etc .. but if thats what youre holding onto today then you arnt at the races !! infact if this idiot has the club any longer than 2 years we will be ipswich town or bolton no less with no support losing derbys and being the general laughing stock of the league if we are still in it ?
Horrible rumour circulating that Loovens is to get a year extension.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »