Thread Rating:
The Owls v Villa SBC Match Thread
imres no bullshit ratings heres hoping scotland dont completley xxxx saturday up Sad

WILDSMITH....4Gifted villa the first goal an easy catch and gather Doh although he didnt panic and got his head up after making a couple of good saves Thumb up but later on he was guilty again of not commanding his area for the second goal Doh an up and down afternoon for him but for me hes made to many of these mistakes at first team level and Dawson who will play anyway on tuesday night deserves the number one jersey now Thumb up

FOX...5Had i good first half bringing boyd into play well and an indifferent second half making some good tackles and some terrible passes Doh snodgrass got the better of him

PUDIL....5Didnt protect the young wildsmith enough today lost controll in the last 20 minutes and Villa banged in 3 Doh

VENESA...4Made some good forward runs and had a decent first half but in the second put himself and his defence under more pressure with terrible passing and he basically lost possesion everytime he got the ball Doh

Summary of the back 3 today was that they failed to get the ball out and lost possesion quite easy putting themselfs under too much pressure and there defending from crosses was commical to say the least they couldnt win a header to save there lifes today Thumb down

HUNT ...5A good first half attacking the Villa flank well and he allmost scored aswell the second half he didnt get enough of the ball and was sat watching our caught to high when villa attacked

MINGE..6Fantastic first half spraying the ball everywhere forward and he looked quality Thumb up the second half however he ddidnt once pass the ball forward i dont think and when we were crying out to attack Villa he passed the fcuker bakwards playing the same way Jones had the other night at millwall hence more goals conceded Doh

CLARE...8 MOM A breath of fresh air he attacked everytime he got the ball his running at the Villa defence bought us 30 yards everytime he got the ball if only he had someone with pace to finish the moves off Doh he tood his goal well and was unlucky not to have added with his fearless aproach of shooting when he had chance too Thumb up

REACH...7The engine again and for 20 minutes in the first half he was on another level but in the second half his legs went and if we had a squad im sure he would have been subbed but when youve ony got buttercup and Jones to bring on then what can you do Doh

BOYD...5Fantastic first half and looked like a new signing and then in the second half he turned into dogshit once again Doh we had very little of the ball upfront and when we got it he was guilty of giving it straight back to Villa he also had a clear run and shot on goal and he bottled it Doh

Midfield summary it was like jeckle & Hyde the first half they looked out of this world and for 20 minutes looked like they were the best midfield in the league ! followed by the same old shit the second half ball watching losing possesion easy through not been abale to hold the ball and pass it 5 yards too much back passing and therefor committing suicide once again Doh

BOB ...5Linked up play well at times and also set up Joao and clare who scored Thumb up but in the second half he was getting the ball way to deep and he doesnt have the pace to attack 50 yards of the pitch we know this when we played Brentford earlier on in the year if it wasnt plain feffeing obvious anyway Doh gave Villa the second goal with his failure to pass a through ball Doh and in the end undid all his good work Thumb down but i blame Jos for this because we were crying out for Rhodes to come on and finish the game off at HT Doh

JOAO...5Scored 1 missed 2 and couldnt contrll the ball for shit lost possesion to easy and is basically the best of a bad bunch Doh

JOS...4Failed to drop wildsmith after tuesday nights fcukups and he fcuked up some more ! failed to make that chantge at ht and finish the game off and did the same mistake as against millwall letting his players hold on to a lead playing dangerous football acroos the back 3 rubbish Thumb down but hes playing with pure dogshit so we wait and see what the transfer market and pre season bring us ?

And England are getting battered !!
well i wont be around on tuesday as im going to kill myself after watching England beat themselves !!
(24-02-2018, 18:30)Owlkev71 Wrote: Villa have committed only 1 foul, we've committed 12!!

I think we've seen this before when playing teams that have recently been in the Prem. It's f'ucking laughable how starstruck the officials are these days Doh and it was the same against Swansea last week Angry

PS Glad I didn't have my life on hold to listen to it Cool
and complicated
I'm having to work today so I only saw the first half but have to say that's probably the best I've seen them play all season. Sounds like the score didn't reflect the game but when you have ****s of officals giving FKs one way all game its not surprising.
i nearly killed myself untill i heard the good news !! wallace is out for the rest of the season Thumb up Thumb up

and hopefully thats the last we see of that old bastard !!
Another Premier league ref v Swansea, Stuart Atwell is in charge.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(24-02-2018, 23:14)Imre varadi Wrote: i nearly killed myself untill i heard the good news !! wallace is out for the rest of the season  Thumb up  Thumb up

and hopefully thats the last we see of that old bastard !!

That's a bit harsh on Pieblade Imre Cool
and complicated
guess what maddix the silly old cursed cunting wanker showed up when we were just about to give in 2-1 he showed up !! guess what !!

he has to start thinking about death for us to get anywhere ffs !
peiowl likes this post
Final foul count is 16 - 1 and refs aren't biased at all Doh
and complicated
Atwell is a right xxxx Angry he got demoted from the premier league for 3 years through being a xxxx and got voted by the fans one of the worst refs ever Whistle

There is no way he will Rock the boat against a premier league team every again Doh so dont exspect anything Doh and as hard as the fixture is i think this is the last nail in the coffin of the facup Thumb down

Th ref was terrible maddix but it doesnt take away the fact that wildsmith gave them two goals one and absalute clanger ! and Joaos first touch yesterday was shite i thought i was watching Jones at times Whistle he also failed to score an easy header and we had no striker at hand to finish of a goal when it was bobbling from post to post for nearly 20 minutes Doh Villa in the same position scored theres Doh

Not that im blaming Joao or wildsmith as i dont believe either are first team players when we have a full squad of players ! its just the wednesday way and it never changes we have lost before we even start most games Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »