Thread Rating:
The Owls v Villa SBC Match Thread
hed be as well playing Loovens and jones  upfront this weekend just to keep them well away from the defence Whistle im not sure what neilson has to do to get a game hes played well all 3 times hes been asked to play ?
Bannan & Lees have suffered setbacks in there "recoveries".

When will it ever end Doh Doh Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I won't be able to watch this most important mullering game so you'll have to manage without me imre.
Imre varadi likes this post
"God Save the King."
at last a post of yours i could like !
Southeyowl and Maddix like this post
1-1 Joao

H, H, D, D, A

After listening to Jos interview, he took over a squad that's not fit, never mind the injuries. We all knew we were slow starters and poor near the end of the games. What the fook training was CC doing ffs !! We have 2 fit strikers so he does have to manage them.... what a mess player was.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Just watching Boyd give up and not bother even trying tells its own story about fitness ! wallace does the same and loovens cant help it ! the only energy player we had may never play again kieren lee he is the only player from the first team if you like who can run all day and maybe fessi for his age ?

Meanwhile fessi is now kicking a ball about on facebook getting slaughtered from wednesday fans asking where the xxxx he is and why isnt he doing it on a wednesday training pitch Whistle the answer again is obvious like winfuckall he doesnt want to be nowhere near the wednesday shite physios Whistle

Pigs lost .. good start to the weekkend !!
1-6 Nuhiu

HAAAA

I really don't give a f'uck anymore Doh Abdi is this, FF is that, Hutch is the other Doh False news, I think, is the term the young ones use. And they can all do one anyway Angry the lot of them Angry

I should have just recorded the pre-season friendly at Alfreton and put it on playback every Satdi for the whole season Angry

Wankers Cool
and complicated
Joao and Nuhiu up front. Clare and Reach start.
Could be 442 or 532.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
with that wanker boyd been picked i can only imagine this is a 4-4-2 setup with fox at left back !

No wallace is a positive hope hes xxxx injured for the rest of the season !!
Well I'm glad I'm going out before KO Cool

No Idea what the formation could be Huh

Possible 4-4-2 with poorly pussy in front of the back 4 Huh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »