Thread Rating:
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread
1-2 Reach
HDDHD
well im hoping to see at least clare in the team tonight and hopefully stobbs & Nielson  later on although i would start them both Thumb up its funny that neilson has come in done nothing specail but won ariel battles nearly 100% not got skinned 100% and made tackles without giving daft free kicks away 100% and nobody can see thats what weve been missing for nearly 30 odd feffing years Whistle i think hes perfect in a 4 man defence and he has to be the way with lees as vennecio good as he has been is too simular to lees ( that is if lees is going to pull his xxxx socks up because at the moment vennecio gets his spot in a 4 man defence ) we need a big strong no nonsense defender with one that can play a bit on the floor it has to be the b or c plan for next season as the a plan is obiously playing with a 3 man defence and i dont think lees fits the bill at the moment or certainley not the way hes played this season bar exscuses that are coming out from his gob this week Whistle

Unbeaten against Millwall in the last 8 games with 18 wins Thumb up to there 13 wins and 13 draws Thumb up so another team that we are a bogey team too Huh
Van Aken would be ok in Jones' role or just somewhere in front of defence, not actually in defence as he's a disaster waiting to happen.
Good ball playing defensive player, I think he needs time to get used to the Champ as does smellypussy

Kids are definitely looking like a solid foundation to keep us going until we can actually afford some strength.. About a dozen hangers on, the dirty dozen.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Correct both van acken and smellyminge need time at least a season as squad players not as first team players but this is the problem i think with minge its possibly been decided that he is the part of the midfield jigsaw ! which is far fetched to say the least as if we are serious next season of a promotion challenge then hes nowhere near the first team Doh we have to look at what wolves did they bought 2 topnotch and i mean topnotch not wednesday half ass style was good could be good etc type of player Doh and they have walked the feffing league we have to buy 2 central midfielders like this but i just cant see that happening with our new ceo thundercunt only looking to make money for clownsiri Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
I think I've cracked the poor recovery mystery. That bike Finney was using posted by SS is still there and is the main rehabilitation tool.
And, with the amount of people out injured it works out they only get 10 minutes each.
Statesideowl likes this post
6-1 Nuhiu

HDDHH
and complicated
No strikers in the starting eleven Huh . Boyd & Wallace up front.
Nuhiu and Joao on the bench.
Perplexing to say the least.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wednesday: Wildsmith, Hunt, Venancio, Loovens, Thorniley, Fox, Stobbs, Pelupessy, Jones, Wallace, Boyd

Substitutes: Dawson, Pudil, Butterfield, Clare, Reach, Nuhiu, Joao

Can't even think how we will line up for this one with that team!! No recognized strikers in the team so could be 352 or 361 or even 370 or it could be 532 or 541 or 550???? Very attacking bench though, shame you can only bring on 3 of them!!!
Jos isn't scared to piss about with formations at least
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Still baffling, Pudil was MOM against Swansea but is now on the bench, Reach has been our best player for a while but he is on the bench and the only two player who score, Joao and Nuhiu are also both on the bench!! Thought Clare would be in the team given his performance against Derby. Seems ultra-negative unless he has some other masterplan none of us can see, bizzare!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »