Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
Spurs level.
Rochdales manager must have told them we need the replay at wembley lads !!
There was 40k at Wembley for Newport’s visit there in the last round, I would sure a replay in this one would see about the same. No idea how much money went to Newport, but I would imagine a replay for Rochdale would pay a lot of their bills for a full season!!! On that basis you wouldn’t blame them if they held out for a draw!!
2-1 Spurs
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Soft penalty, there was contact and the challenge was clumsy but looks like Spurs will survive!!
spurs win then still like charlie said still good enough incentive for what would be a full house at hillsborough on quarter final day Thumb up Thumb up

bloody premiership refs at it again !!
2-2!!! Rochdale will get their replay after all!!!
and if we could get a replay ourselfs at wembley wouldnt that put a bit of iceing on whats been a dogshit cake in our birthday year !! plus the money which would more than help us out getting rid of dogshit in the summer !!
It no more than Rochdale deserve, they have matched Spurs across the field!!
well done Rochdale !! there going to need the money for there ritual promotion from div 2 next season !!

and this has made the facup worthwhile this year one team will survive because of it !! im all for throwing it away from our point of view .. but if youre going to do that ? then do it in the 3rd round so the fans dont keep falking out money for it !! what pisses me off is that the last few years we have won the 3rd round and then decided to throw it in the bin !! its just not fair to the fans and the wankmilkcup is just the same !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »