Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
well xxxx me sideways if rochdale win i will be wanting xxxx blood from somewhere Angry

come and look what you could have won if you hadnt played fox buttercunt and wallace ffs !! let down by the joke of a club once again !! even spurs at home would have been a fantastic atmosphere although i doubt we would win ! but seriously if Rochdale could knock out the spurs reserve team tomorrow then youre looking at a semi final place !!

while some are more interested in wether we finish 15th or 17th fme truly !!
Rochdale won’t beat Spurs for starters, but this draw should still be incentive for us to go for it. Get a draw at home and then get a visit to Wembley!!!
Imre varadi likes this post
You folk are off your rockers!!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
Spurs have put there reserve team out ! although its still a top 10 premiership team !!
(18-02-2018, 15:30)peiowl Wrote: You folk are off your rockers!!!

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

We had no chance of winning the washing machine cup in '91 and it really f'ucked up our promotion too Doh
and complicated
we have got n chance as we wont beat swansea due to not playing joao yesterday and playing Wallace im past it wage stealer Whistle and even if we do and lets say rochdale win , we still wont win it ! but it would be nice for the fans to have a day out at wembley against what will be either chelsea manutd or mancity ! and these are the days out to enjoy Thumb up without the pressure off the 100 million pound playoffs Thumb down

but back to reality and we will now play for between 17th and 10th spot woopee xxxx do zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Rochdale 1 up.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Doh
If, and its still a big if, Rochdale win this game then it presents Carlos with more of a dilema than us!! His one and only priority is keep them in the Prem, but their fans would also maybe want a chance of winning a trophy,, so does he make wholesale changes for our replay as we have seen him do before or does he play a strong side. For us its a no brainer, play the strongest team we can!!!!
I wouldn't assume we could beat Rochdale anymore than we could Spurs. Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »