Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
Pudil is so much better at CH but I will be glad when we have a couple of CHs back from injury and he can move back to LB.
xxxx wallace is a disgrace !!

weve got nielson ogrady and thorniley wtf are you on about ?

the youn g players are good enough theyve proved it so why do comments like that still come out ? its just bullshit and the same bullshit that carlos would have the fans believe
F'ucking women's skeleton Huh
and complicated
You need to have some experience at CH, can’t play just youngsters in that position. Get Lees back and then push Pudil back to LB.
peiowl and Maddix like this post
(17-02-2018, 15:14)Imre varadi Wrote: **** wallace is a disgrace !!

weve got nielson ogrady and thorniley wtf are you on about ?

the youn g players are good enough theyve proved it so why do comments like that still come out ? its just bullshit and the same bullshit that carlos would have the fans believe

And I thought it was only me that imre let go at!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
a good first half with no quality to finish anything off just too old bastards who should stop robbing our club off wages and let the youth have a shirt !!
Not impressed with the officials but we're playing like we hate Carlos, rarely see them this motivated.
Could nick this but have to watch for that sucker punch, they're getting frustrated and sloppy
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
youre xxxx brainwashed charlie !! lees is xxxx garbage hes been sussed he cant play the ball out to save his xxxx life so why would we want him in pudils position ?
Very good first half for us!! Kept the ball well, passing has generally been good and we have closed them down effectively most of the half. They have loooked dangerous coming forward a few times and had the best chance but we are doing ok. Our only problem is getting enough players forward to support Nuhiu, but I would expect to see Joao come on for Wallace at some point and add some pace.
laugh my bollocks off if we get a draw Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »