Thread Rating:
The Owls v Derby SBC Match Thread
(13-02-2018, 22:52)peiowl Wrote: What a goal.

Joao plying great!!

He'll be catching Atdhe up if he carries on like this Wink
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
Not seen much of the game due to work stuff but its sounding like the Joao we expected 2 years ago. Hopefully Jos has given him the confidence to do it every week/game.
Maddix likes this post
Joao has shown up

(13-02-2018, 22:43)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(13-02-2018, 22:39)Statesideowl Wrote: Have they shown up?

Who cares?  At least we appear to have shown up for this one!!!

I meant our lot

3 birthday points? I better get the whisky

Keep Joao and the fat man. The others can bugger off. Maybe keep dave for the bench Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
boyd dogshit !!
(13-02-2018, 22:55)Washington Wrote: Not seen much of the game due to work stuff but its sounding like the Joao we expected 2 years ago. Hopefully Jos has given him the confidence to do it every week/game.

He just needed to turn into a man and stop getting bullied all the time. Always had the talent but was a bit of a puff at times Cool
and complicated
pellopessy stood watching again !
(13-02-2018, 22:59)Maddix Wrote:
(13-02-2018, 22:55)Washington Wrote: Not seen much of the game due to work stuff but its sounding like the Joao we expected 2 years ago. Hopefully Jos has given him the confidence to do it every week/game.

He just needed to turn into a man and stop getting bullied all the time. Always had the talent but was a bit of a puff at times  Cool

Also my observation is that his head can drop when he doesn't get a call or messes up a pass/shot etc. A true forward is a selfish t*** who says feck it, I'll score next time I get a chance.
too many goal mouth scrambles at our end for my liking. we need to carry the ball into their end.
"God Save the King."
(13-02-2018, 23:03)Washington Wrote:
(13-02-2018, 22:59)Maddix Wrote:

He just needed to turn into a man and stop getting bullied all the time. Always had the talent but was a bit of a puff at times  Cool

Also my observation is that his head can drop when he doesn't get a call or messes up a pass/shot etc.  A true forward is a selfish t*** who says feck it, I'll score next time I get a chance.

That's also part of the mentality of turning into a man Wash Thumb up
and complicated
boyd is just as shit as wallace !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »