Thread Rating:
The Owls v Derby SBC Match Thread
so how is the game going guys? 1-0 up. IN a league game!!! Great.

I'm very pleased with my ididdle reception.
"God Save the King."
im just not going to comment on any off youre posts anymore because you realy havnt got a xxxx clue !! so xxxx off Thumb up

Moving on Whistle and that was ok i thought we played some good passes at times and the goal was well played out with accurate passing Thumb up the only person who is troubling us at the moment is the ref Doh
Not been able to watch the whole thing but from what I did see we seemed to be doing ok. Pelupessy seems to be getting better, made some good tackles and interceptions and with us playing 442 we need a solid CDM in front of them.
Have they shown up?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(13-02-2018, 22:35)Imre varadi Wrote: im just not going to comment on any off youre posts anymore because you realy havnt got a **** clue !! so **** off  Thumb up

GOOD. You're not even funny anymore so you too can ****off!!
"God Save the King."
(13-02-2018, 22:39)Statesideowl Wrote: Have they shown up?

Who cares? At least we appear to have shown up for this one!!!
(13-02-2018, 22:41)peiowl Wrote:
(13-02-2018, 22:35)Imre varadi Wrote: im just not going to comment on any off youre posts anymore because you realy havnt got a **** clue !! so **** off  Thumb up

GOOD. You're not even funny anymore so you too can ****off!!

Now, now Ladies Cool
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
great goal by joao !!
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thumb up
and complicated
What a goal.

Joao plying great!!
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »